News:

'sup, my privileged, cishet shitlords?  I'm back from oppressing womyn and PoC.

Main Menu

Roger Flyers — US Release

Started by ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞, October 29, 2007, 11:19:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Ne+@uNGr0+ on September 01, 2009, 11:43:02 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 01, 2009, 11:27:58 PM
Quote from: Ne+@uNGr0+ on September 01, 2009, 11:25:41 PM
Yeah, spending hours doing design work in service of your writing for free, was leeching.

It is when you suddenly decide that it is YOUR work.  Hell, I'd settle for OUR work, given what you put into it, but that's not how you view it.  To you, it's YOURS.  So fuck off.

The flier formatting is mine, you didn't do that and you don't own that.

You know I was claiming the form not the content, you're just arguing for the sake of drama at this point so fuck you.

I know nothing of the kind.  You claimed them as YOUR FLIERS.

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Ne+@uNGr0+ on September 01, 2009, 10:26:10 PM

The slut comment came after it was clear that our "friendship" meant little to her and was a sham manipulation for meaningless sex.

:lulz: What drugs are you on? Or, more accurately, what drugs should you be on?

I don't see how calling someone a slut is worse than urging someone to suicide with the knowledge that the person who was trying to deal with a divorce, losing a brother, losing a friend and unemployed on top of it, but that's fine. I owned my behavior in that whole shitstorm and put it behind me.

You are a lying sack of shit. You KEPT freaking out on me, then coming to your senses and apologizing, and after the THIRD TIME you randomly started being a complete and utter asshole (I still have the PMs, dipshit) I decided that there was no fucking way I wanted to have anything to do with you. You know perfectly well I had no idea you'd lost a brother OR a friend, and I, too, was dealing with a divorce and a breakup when you started going ballistic on me... you psychotic hypocrite.

Urging me to suicide with knowledge of how shitty my life was came first,

It's the only thing you're capable of doing to make the world a better place.

Quotecalling her a slut as retaliation was hardly worse.

Except that you're lying about the timeline.

Even then, I apologized for where I went wrong. The slut comment was unacceptable and still is. I also think urging someone to suicide after you pretend to be their friend for sex is far more morally repugnant, especially when you know their life is at an all time low.

1. I stopped being your friend because you freaked out on me, badly, repeatedly, over trivial or imaginary slights.
2. I don't "use" people for sex unless it is an explicit arrangement from the beginning. Even so, I usually end up becoming friends with my lovers, and keeping their friendship long after the sexual relationship ends. Go figure.
3. Sex with my friends is NOT meaningless, and I think there is something badly wrong with you for saying that. It's also not something I make a habit of, because it's laden with emotional ramifications.
4. I invited you to spend the night because you were drunk and tired, as I do often do with my drunk and tired friends. Sex was not even a motivation for inviting you, and I'm sorry I asked (my exact words, if you recall, were "do you just wanna sleep?"). I think maybe it was YOUR motivation and you chickened out, which may explain why you're building up this whole delusional theory about it in retrospect.

In summary, you're wrong, you're crazy, and you're an asshole. Kill yourself.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Ne+@uNGr0+ on September 01, 2009, 10:48:11 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 01, 2009, 10:35:21 PM

So, I guess you didn't really mean that apology.

I did and do. Even though I was hurt by her behavior.

You complete and utter lying sociopath.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Also, I love how your freakout about this alleged "trying to use you for sex" came MONTHS later, even after you and your girlfriend came to my party and I was still being friendly and inviting you to do stuff.

Because you're a mentally ill, completely delusional sack of shit with some sort of freaky puritanical repressive obsession with females expressing sexuality.

Plus, you take yourself way too seriously. You must have a very fragile sense of self.

Which is unfortunate, because people as mediocre and talentless as you are don't get much positive feedback from the world.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: The Lord and Lady Omnibus Fuck on September 02, 2009, 11:38:42 PM
Also, I love how your freakout about this alleged "trying to use you for sex" came MONTHS later, even after you and your girlfriend came to my party and I was still being friendly and inviting you to do stuff.

Because you're a mentally ill, completely delusional sack of shit with some sort of freaky puritanical repressive obsession with females expressing sexuality.

Plus, you take yourself way too seriously. You must have a very fragile sense of self.

Which is unfortunate, because people as mediocre and talentless as you are don't get much positive feedback from the world.

WOOWOO!  GET 'IM!

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Quote from: The Lord and Lady Omnibus Fuck on September 02, 2009, 11:27:45 PM

This following occurred in December and shows you knew I was having a rough time right before you urged me to suicide:

Quote from: The Lord and Lady Omnibus Fuck on December 02, 2008, 10:22:48 PM
Oh, so you're having a rough time and decided to take it out on me by telling me to fuck off and PMing me a bunch of personal insults instead of just being honest and saying "Hey, I'm having a rough time and that hurt my feelings". Great.

Within an hour you said this:

Quote from: The Lord and Lady Omnibus Fuck on December 02, 2008, 11:06:37 PM
Sometimes it takes a while for the hate to make its way to the fingertips.

Have you considered suicide? That would be one way to make things better.

The slut comment occurred more than MONTH after that:

Quote from: Ne+@uNGr0+ on January 14, 2009, 07:16:16 PM

You're a desperate slut.

Could you be more specific about how I lied about the timeline?

And what sort of psychological disorder do you think I have, doc?

I enjoy women when they don't behave in selfish, opportunistic and deceitful ways.

I certainly wouldn't try to get someone I hardly know in bed with me while they're drunk. That's typically a date rape move.

I also have personal messages which disclosed the information about my brother and friend, which I also told you about in person.

You'll eventually get what's coming to you as long as you keep this sort of shit up. I know it and in the deep recesses of your formidable mind and spirit you know it too.

I hope you overcome your problems and find someone or a busload of people who fulfill your desires to the end of your days.
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Ne+@uNGr0+ on September 03, 2009, 02:49:54 AM
Quote from: The Lord and Lady Omnibus Fuck on September 02, 2009, 11:27:45 PM

This following occurred in December and shows you knew I was having a rough time right before you urged me to suicide:

Quote from: The Lord and Lady Omnibus Fuck on December 02, 2008, 10:22:48 PM
Oh, so you're having a rough time and decided to take it out on me by telling me to fuck off and PMing me a bunch of personal insults instead of just being honest and saying "Hey, I'm having a rough time and that hurt my feelings". Great.

Within an hour you said this:

Quote from: The Lord and Lady Omnibus Fuck on December 02, 2008, 11:06:37 PM
Sometimes it takes a while for the hate to make its way to the fingertips.

Have you considered suicide? That would be one way to make things better.

The slut comment occurred more than MONTH after that:

Quote from: Ne+@uNGr0+ on January 14, 2009, 07:16:16 PM

You're a desperate slut.

Could you be more specific about how I lied about the timeline?

And what sort of psychological disorder do you think I have, doc?

I enjoy women when they don't behave in selfish, opportunistic and deceitful ways.

I certainly wouldn't try to get someone I hardly know in bed with me while they're drunk. That's typically a date rape move.

I also have personal messages which disclosed the information about my brother and friend, which I also told you about in person.

You'll eventually get what's coming to you as long as you keep this sort of shit up. I know it and in the deep recesses of your formidable mind and spirit you know it too.

I hope you overcome your problems and find someone or a busload of people who fulfill your desires to the end of your days.

WOW!  Multi-color fail!

Pariah

Play safe! Ski only in a clockwise direction! Let's all have fun together!

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Net, you are a delusional, obsessive psychopath.  :lulz: :lulz:

It's not even REALLY funny, it's just that I don't know what else to do but laugh.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Let me just clarify with this information; in all of my nearly 40 years, no one else has ever had the "problems" that Net thinks he has with me. "Date rape"?  So there's a girl, and a guy, and they've been hanging out, and one night at a party at the girl's house they both get pretty trashed. Guy says "I'm really drunk". Girl says "You can spend the night here if you want". Later, in bed, girl says "So you you just want to sleep?" Guy says "Yeah I think that's all I'm up for" girl says "That's probably just as well."

A year later, guy accuses girl of being a DATE RAPIST.  :lulz:

And seriously, if you think you can really get to know someone in the limited time we hung out, your understanding of human relationships is really profoundly flawed. If I HAD known you from the beginning, I would have known not to try to befriend you. You certainly don't know me at all because you're viewing me through the filter of your delusions.

Sir Squid Diddimus

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Quote from: The Lord and Lady Omnibus Fuck on September 03, 2009, 05:41:01 AM
Net, you are a delusional, obsessive psychopath.  :lulz: :lulz:

It's not even REALLY funny, it's just that I don't know what else to do but laugh.

I'm truly a monstrosity.

I'm so delusional I can't own up to deceitful, manipulative behavior (even when it's plain for anyone to see).

I'm such a sociopath that I urge people I know are vulnerable towards suicide repeatedly and with sincerity.

I think you're a brilliant, beautiful person, Nigel, whose integrity continues to rot.

I hope you take care of yourself.
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Ne+@uNGr0+ on September 03, 2009, 06:30:49 PM
I think you're a brilliant, beautiful person, Nigel, whose integrity continues to rot.

And I think you're a psychotic dumbass, a fraud as an "artist", and basically just a very poor excuse for a human being.

You should work on that.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Ne+@uNGr0+ on September 03, 2009, 06:30:49 PM
Quote from: The Lord and Lady Omnibus Fuck on September 03, 2009, 05:41:01 AM
Net, you are a delusional, obsessive psychopath.  :lulz: :lulz:

I'm truly a monstrosity.

I'm so delusional I can't own up to deceitful, manipulative behavior (even when it's plain for anyone to see).

I'm such a sociopath that I urge people I know are vulnerable towards suicide repeatedly and with sincerity.

Continue to tell yourself you have some kind of moral high ground, pretend that you didn't freak out on me badly and repeatedly for trivial or invented reasons, and that the horrible PMs you sent me never happened, if that's what you have to do to live with yourself.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: The Lord and Lady Omnibus Fuck on September 03, 2009, 08:26:40 PM

Continue to tell yourself you have some kind of moral high ground, pretend that you didn't freak out on me badly and repeatedly for trivial or invented reasons, and that the horrible PMs you sent me never happened, if that's what you have to do to live with yourself.

Or he could, you know, stop being a prick.

Naw.