News:

Urgh, this is what I hate about PD.com, it is the only site in existence where a perfectly good spam thread can be misused for high quality discussions.  I hate you all.

Main Menu

Roger Flyers — US Release

Started by ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞, October 29, 2007, 11:19:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

LYING ABOUT THE TIMELINE OBSSESSIVE DELUSIONAL SACK OF SHIT KILL YOURSELF SOCIOPATH DIE IN A FIRE PSYCHOPATH THE WORLD'S BETTER OFF WITHOUT YOU YOUR CONCERNS ARE TRIVIAL PSYCHOTIC HYPOCRITE LYING ABOUT THE TIMELINE OBSSESSIVE DELUSIONAL SACK OF SHIT KILL YOURSELF SOCIOPATH DIE IN A FIRE PSYCHOPATH THE WORLD'S BETTER OFF WITHOUT YOU YOUR CONCERNS ARE TRIVIAL PSYCHOTIC HYPOCRITE LYING ABOUT THE TIMELINE OBSSESSIVE DELUSIONAL SACK OF SHIT KILL YOURSELF SOCIOPATH DIE IN A FIRE PSYCHOPATH THE WORLD'S BETTER OFF WITHOUT YOU YOUR CONCERNS ARE TRIVIAL PSYCHOTIC HYPOCRITE LYING ABOUT THE TIMELINE OBSSESSIVE DELUSIONAL SACK OF SHIT KILL YOURSELF SOCIOPATH DIE IN A FIRE PSYCHOPATH THE WORLD'S BETTER OFF WITHOUT YOU YOUR CONCERNS ARE TRIVIAL PSYCHOTIC HYPOCRITE ]LYING ABOUT THE TIMELINE OBSSESSIVE DELUSIONAL SACK OF SHIT KILL YOURSELF SOCIOPATH DIE IN A FIRE PSYCHOPATH THE WORLD'S BETTER OFF WITHOUT YOU YOUR CONCERNS ARE TRIVIAL PSYCHOTIC HYPOCRITE LYING ABOUT THE TIMELINE OBSSESSIVE DELUSIONAL SACK OF SHIT KILL YOURSELF SOCIOPATH DIE IN A FIRE PSYCHOPATH THE WORLD'S BETTER OFF WITHOUT YOU YOUR CONCERNS ARE TRIVIAL PSYCHOTIC HYPOCRITE LYING ABOUT THE TIMELINE OBSSESSIVE DELUSIONAL SACK OF SHIT KILL YOURSELF SOCIOPATH DIE IN A FIRE PSYCHOPATH THE WORLD'S BETTER OFF WITHOUT YOU YOUR CONCERNS ARE TRIVIAL PSYCHOTIC HYPOCRITE LYING ABOUT THE TIMELINE OBSSESSIVE DELUSIONAL SACK OF SHIT KILL YOURSELF SOCIOPATH DIE IN A FIRE PSYCHOPATH THE WORLD'S BETTER OFF WITHOUT YOU YOUR CONCERNS ARE TRIVIAL PSYCHOTIC HYPOCRITE        \

\
                                FNOOOOORD!
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Payne

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Triple Zero

Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Triple Zero on September 05, 2009, 12:16:45 PM
Quote from: Payne on September 05, 2009, 01:10:18 AM
Quote from: Ne+@uNGr0+ on September 05, 2009, 01:00:11 AM

Okay, I laughed at the pic. Quite a lot, actually.

yes. saved :)

He's still a pointy-headed puritanical fuckwad.  One funny pic doesn't change that.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Payne

The Good Reverend Roger

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

LMNO

Just to point out the obvious, TGRR and Nigel are totally fucking with Net, who is reacting precisely as they intended.

Whether or not this is a bad thing (on either side) is up for debate.

hooplala

Oh, I don't know... this is the first amusing thread I've stumbled upon in months...
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO on September 08, 2009, 03:45:10 PM
Just to point out the obvious, TGRR and Nigel are totally fucking with Net, who is reacting precisely as they intended.

Whether or not this is a bad thing (on either side) is up for debate.

Hush, you.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Hoopla on September 08, 2009, 05:03:54 PM
Oh, I don't know... this is the first amusing thread I've stumbled upon in months...

Then check out the Swamp Yankee threads.

And call Enrico.  The anti-swamp yankee alliance could use his expertise.

hooplala

I'll give him a dingle...

ooh... that sounded bad.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Hoopla on September 08, 2009, 05:27:50 PM
I'll give him a dingle...

ooh... that sounded bad.

Sounded SEXY AS HELL to me!

Mourning Star

The Good Reverend Roger