News:

If they treat education like a product, they can't very well bitch when you act like a consumer.

Main Menu

Roger Flyers — US Release

Started by ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞, October 29, 2007, 11:19:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

:sad:
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

:|

I think that's all of them.

Any omissions? Errors?

Also, I might host some of these at deviantart for exposure. If that's cool wiff yuo, Mr teh Roger.

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: Netaungrot on November 03, 2007, 07:35:06 AM
8.5 x 11

Fix'd:
[url=http://www.cwyohba.org/noexit/net/what-the-hell-lettersze.pdf][img]http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/3193/whatthehelllettersizell6.jpg[/img][/url]

Is now
[url=http://www.cwyohba.org/noexit/net/what-the-hell-lettersize.pdf][img]http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/3193/whatthehelllettersizell6.jpg[/img][/url]

Mourning Star

fucking WIN!
this made my access to the poster printer even MORE worth it.  Net.  Can you come up with some of these in 22x34 (ansi D) ???

You win so many internets, that al gore will be calling to personally transfer ownership and rights to claim the invention.

Quote from: Mourning Star on January 30, 2008, 06:41:09 PM
fucking WIN!
this made my access to the poster printer even MORE worth it.  Net.  Can you come up with some of these in 22x34 (ansi D) ???

You win so many internets, that al gore will be calling to personally transfer ownership and rights to claim the invention.

Thanks dude.

I easily can make some in 22x34, which ones do you want in that format?

And how long do you have access to the poster printer? Cause I'm not sure I'll have time to do this for possibly a week.

Mourning Star

Quote from: Netaungrot on January 30, 2008, 08:07:21 PM
fucking WIN!

Thanks dude.

And how long do you have access to the poster printer? Cause I'm not sure I'll have time to do this for possibly a week.

as many as you feel like making... the 11x17 printed out OKAY in 22x34  but the quality could be better.

I should have access most of the semester.   so whenever you have time is good for me.

Quote from: Mourning Star on January 30, 2008, 08:14:53 PM
fucking WIN!

Thanks dude.

as many as you feel like making... the 11x17 printed out OKAY in 22x34  but the quality could be better.

I should have access most of the semester.   so whenever you have time is good for me.

Oh good, I'm swamped at the moment.

What and where specifically did the quality decline?

Mourning Star

Quote from: Netaungrot on January 31, 2008, 12:07:51 AM
Quote from: Mourning Star on January 30, 2008, 08:14:53 PM
fucking WIN!

Thanks dude.

Oh good, I'm swamped at the moment.

What and where specifically did the quality decline?

The text didn't noticibly blur being blown up to 200%...but the picture did a little... barely noticible.
I may just use the 11x17's and print them at 200% all in all