News:

PD.com: can increase your susceptibility to cancer, dementia, heart disease, diabetes, influenza, rheumatoid arthritis, lupus - even the common cold.

Main Menu

Illuminatus! Trilogy - Full Text

Started by Cramulus, October 31, 2007, 08:36:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cramulus

Edited

Manta Obscura

Bump, for the potential usefulness of this post to those who haven't read this yet.
Everything I wish for myself, I wish for you also.

Cramulus

DOWNLOAD IT NOW

'cause Vex is letting the FTP expire in January / February 09

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Quote from: Cramulus on November 12, 2008, 07:37:00 PM
DOWNLOAD IT NOW

'cause Vex is letting the FTP expire in January / February 09

DAMNIT THIS IS DISCORJIA! YUO CAN'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!!!
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

phi

Edited
Quote from: Shrunkenheadspace on January 24, 2010, 03:44:12 AM
Only 41 more posts til Clue Jr!
Quote from: Turdley Burgleson on January 24, 2010, 05:43:57 AM
You're some kind of off-balancing piece of shit that just tears a hole in the whole god damned spectrum of life and creates a friggin mess out of everything.

Cramulus

Cainad (dec.)

Wow he's right. This thread comes up #2 on a Google search for "Illuminatus trilogy full text" without quotes. Cool beans.

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Faust

I3! is still under copyright correct? Guys I really don't feel comfortable with hosting links to warez. Especially if its showing up on google.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Reginald Ret

I dont think you will get into trouble but it is your risk, so I won't hold it against you if it got removed..
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Faust

Quote from: Regret on June 30, 2010, 09:44:51 PM
I dont think you will get into trouble but it is your risk, so I won't hold it against you if it got removed..
hrmph, Im undecided. on the one hand I would like as many people as possible to read I!3 but on the other I cant let the site get in trouble.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Triple Zero

Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 30, 2010, 09:21:56 PM
Quote from: Cramulus on October 31, 2007, 08:36:25 PM
Here you will find the full text of the Illuminatus! Trilogy:

PDF: http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/archivos_pdf/illuminatus_trilogy.pdf
HTML: http://www.american-buddha.com/illuminatus!.1.htm
Scribd: http://www.scribd.com/doc/20917896/Illuminatus

I feel an urge to edit the HTML version until it's readable.

The Illuminati are a secret society that (DRUGS SEX DRUGS) control everything in the world (SEX DRUGS SEX) including all governments, financial institutions, and (DRUGS SEX DRUGS) intelligence agencies. No, they're not. Well, yes they are but not really. (SEX DRUGS SEX) They originated in Bavaria in 1776 (DRUGS SEX DRUGS). No, actually they go all the way back to Atlantis. No, (SEX DRUGS SEX) Atlantis never really existed. Yes it did. It's not just one society (DRUGS SEX DRUGS), it's a whole bunch of them (SEX DRUGS SEX) together. No, it's just one, and they go all the way back to Atlantis, which never (DRUGS SEX DRUGS) existed, oh yes it did. They've had an uninterrupted existence since 30,000 years ago (SEX DRUGS SEX) -- no they actually only go back as far as the 1800s (DRUGS SEX DRUGS). Fnord.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

LMNO

You forgot the inevitable word salad at the end.

Also,  (THREE PAGES OF BAND NAMES)

Cramulus

There was a lot more word salad than just at the end!

Anyway, I liked the RAW word salad. It's so much more decipherable than Joyce.  :p

Telarus

Yeah, RAW would at least take a moment to offer the easy, 1st&2nd-pass connections right there for your brain to gnaw on.
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!