News:

You know what I always say? "Always kill the mouthy one", that's what I always say.

Main Menu

urbex/decay digital darkroom/hdr photography

Started by egg, November 19, 2007, 06:17:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

egg

i've run into that baby doll on the train tracks 4 or 5 times now, Mother John Frumm has a couple shots of it as well i believe.  Last i knew it had been thrown on a roof on top of an old warehouse, but i still suspect i haven't seen the last of it  :x

Cain

Kill it, kill it with fire!

Also, good stuff.  Am now poking around on your dA site.

Cramulus

Yo, that is some killer photography!
Nice compositions - every one.

post moar!

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Mother John Frumm

"He took a duck in the face at two hundred and fifty knots"

"...I also move for GPS drone fighting forces to guard McVeighs grave in case he re-rises like the messiah and plays games with me like Patrick Swaze did to Demi Moore in Ghost..."

Riches v. McVeigh et al  http://news.justia.com/cases/jonathan-lee-riches/

Cramulus

I am so wickedly jealous of your cameras

and skill

Cain

You guys should try and share some of your stuff on the 4chan /x/ forum.  Pretty much every day there is a thread there devoted to creepy urban exploration pictures, some of which are fairly awesome (no baby dolls yet, however).

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Shibboleet The Annihilator

Mother John Frumm

HDR is worth checking out, Egg gets some great results, but some people overuse it. Moderation is the key I think.
"He took a duck in the face at two hundred and fifty knots"

"...I also move for GPS drone fighting forces to guard McVeighs grave in case he re-rises like the messiah and plays games with me like Patrick Swaze did to Demi Moore in Ghost..."

Riches v. McVeigh et al  http://news.justia.com/cases/jonathan-lee-riches/

Payne

Shibboleet The Annihilator

Quote from: Mother John Frumm on November 27, 2007, 05:28:39 AM
HDR is worth checking out, Egg gets some great results, but some people overuse it. Moderation is the key I think.

i ALMOST USED IT TODAY. hOW DOES

OH SHIT CAP0SLOCK

NEVER MIND