News:

PD.com: Where we throw rocks at your sacred cows

Main Menu

Ooky Mouth

Started by The Apex, The Harmony Of, November 25, 2007, 03:18:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Apex, The Harmony Of

I was just thinking of memories of my school.
Some girls at my school use to say "Can I have that sweet" (that was in your mouth) and take it and eat it.

What jokes stuff happened at your schools?

Cainad (dec.)

I guess seasonal illnesses attacked your school by storm.

We used to curse at each other in foreign languages. Foulmouthed little punks, we were... if you understood German or French.

Payne

Well, my sister once pushed a substitute teacher down the stairs and broke her arm.

Dunno if thats a joke, but a lot of people were laughing.

Yes, my sister is a bit of sociopath.

Richter

There was the "Accident" with the steam pipes.  I doubt it was intentional, but it was grand, the heating system got completely borked, and the joint shut down for 3 days.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Sir Squid Diddimus

we used to set the bathrooms on fire.

o.k. just me.
i was kinduv a loner.

Penumbral

My school did not allow soda for students.

On brake I would just go to the office register as a visitor. Go into the teachers lounge and use their machine.

The administration always got a laugh out of the crazy shit I did so they always let me get away with anything, that, and I could have started an uprising.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I flushed a teddy bear down the toilet once. It got stuck somewhere crucial and all the drains in the building backed up, in a bad bad way. I was three.

After that I did much worse, but I got pulled out of school altogether when I was eight. Oh, except that ill-fated trimester in Junior High. :( I was expelled partway through for knowing words I shouldn't have known, and writing them about the principal, on the wall, in lipstick. In detention.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Somebody gave LSD to my 10th grade history teacher.
My friends and I got kicked out of our debate tournement for Chair Jousting.
We used to fill up open containers with butane gas and ignite them when the chemistry teacher wasnt looking.
There was this particular stoner kid who, every day, left a half full chocolate milk in his locker beggining on day 1 of the schoolyear... most people had no idea where the smell came from.
At the lunch table, two people had a running competition to see who could make a particular girl cry first.
On debate trips we'd steal everything we could from other schools, also we fucked up hotel rooms like rock stars.
Also, some people from my school would decapitate a local statue of Sir Thomas Moore every year on Cinco De Mayo.

Cramulus

Quote from: The Apex, The Harmony Of on November 25, 2007, 03:18:42 PM
I was just thinking of memories of my school.
Some girls at my school use to say "Can I have that sweet" (that was in your mouth) and take it and eat it.

What jokes stuff happened at your schools?

gawd, TONS of stuff...

I was one of the founding members of this cult-club-cabal called the JELLO BROTHERS OF AMERICA. In hindsight it was more Discordian than I realized at the time. We had a secret handshake, secret holidays, a glorious fake history, rules, all sorts of in-jokes... We recruited everybody we could find, so the club had like 60 members at its height. We organized Olympic events which were awesomely silly.

http://www.angelfire.com/ct2/jellobrothers/
there's our main page...

Here's a list of all the holidays we celebrated:
http://www.angelfire.com/ct2/jellobrothers/jellocalendar.html
some of them are pretty awesome... like The White Ones Are Hot Lava day... all the white tiles in our halls were hot lava. You got five lives to get through the day. With 60 people playing this game at once, it made passing time ultra-chaotic in certain parts of the school. Other days, like Yell At Inanimate Objects day, were a bit more self-explanatory.

It was a very silly time.

The Apex, The Harmony Of

In my infant school people use to lean on this heater and sometimes get there arm caught behind it. Scary situation and the fire brigade normally had to be rushed to the school. It properly hasnt been fixed up to this day so it probaly still happens alot.
Also at infant school my friend use to always faint. So we would be in class and suddenly there would be a tangled body fall over the table or over someone. I never understood, as I dont think alot of people did back then what was happening, so it was normally shit scary and I would always think he had died.
And I have a memory also at infant school where I actually managed to spread a meme (well a new word) and everyone was using is. The word was 'beware', people would say 'BEWARE of Dave' 'BEWARE of me' etc  :D
And also I managed to do some what might be magick onto myself. I use to be quite good at reading out loud to the class-room and then one day I remember imagining I was a cat so therefore all the words were difficult for me to say, and I ended up not being able to read out loud for...err...about 5 years after haha.
I also managed to 'unlearn' something else back then, I got really good at whisteling and somehow totaly forgot how to do it. People use to ask me to do it and I would be like "I cant do it anymore".

Im trying to remember what else, so much happened in infant and secondary school.

Darth Cupcake

Be the trouble you want to see in the world.

AFK

Heh, there was this one time in Chemistry class...

We had one of those emergency shower things, where if you spilled chemicals on yourself or set yourself on fire, you go pull the chain and it dumps water on you.  We were always teasing the teacher that we wanted to pull it to see what happened.

So, we talked the principal into calling her out of the room for a few minutes.  We turned on all of the faucets in the lab and then I had someone pour a bucket of water on me so that I was soaking wet.  Then, just as she was coming back to the room, I tossed a couple buckets of water out into the hallway, and then I ran out and started to jabber away about how, "I didn't mean to pull it, my arm slipped, etc., etc.,"  It was a fun gag.

Of course the janitor who had to clean up the water in the hallway was a little pissed.  
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Storebrand

Bump

Slappy Joe/Jane bad boy/girl paddles, Fish-bowling, bean-dipping, random kidnappings( stealing friends out of their beds, shoving them into trunks of cars, and taking them to Waffle House and/or to mountain parties at 0300 on a school nights), deer-pissing, point system for running over campaign signs, bullit Bill, and private movie at the $1 theater nights.

Nast

I went to a Christian school for 8 years, and while I was there I was adored because I never, ever did anything wrong. I was a good kid., until 8th grade when I almost got suspended for the dumbest reason.

The school was hopelessly understaffed, so they had this yard duty to teach Spanish. She sat on the computer all day, refused help, and taught hardly a thing. She didn't even know Spanish.
And besides all that, she wasn't cut out to deal with older kids, whose lack of control over made her feel insecure.

I was talking to classmates one day, when I said "People are stupid." I don't even recall what the subject was.
apparently she heard and so she said "Nast, don't ever say that!"

So I said it again.

She got upset and sent me outside. I refused to comply. I was then sent to the principal's office, where I protested that she was underqualified and wasn't even teach us. I was told that I was disobeying authority and would have been suspended if not for my previously squeaky clean track record. I had to write a letter of apology to her.

So I did, but I wrote it in Spanish. She had to have another teacher translate for her. Dumb betch.
"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."

Sir Squid Diddimus