News:

You know what I always say? "Always kill the mouthy one", that's what I always say.

Main Menu

Actual serious question

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, November 29, 2007, 09:19:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darth Cupcake

Ugh. Maine. *shudder*

I've been hanging out lately with a guy who grew up in Maine. He gets so defensive when I refer to the natural immunity against the cold he has developed due to his peoples' interbreeding with moose and Canadians. He shouldn't be ashamed of that!

By all the glories of Facebook, Suu, Richter, and Noodle have access to an alarming amount of information about me.

Now that Payne has lost my shitty early teen years angstathons in verse (hail Eris!), I feel safe from all but the aforementioned three, and Cram. :wink:

Although I suppose now that PopeTom knows that I work somewhere between Kenmore Square and the BU Bridge, he could just walk into every office between the two, hollering "ARE YOU D-CUP?!" at every woman he sees. So perhaps I'm not safe... :eek:
Be the trouble you want to see in the world.

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on November 30, 2007, 02:23:23 PM
And I don't worry about anyone here trying to track me down.  Because they'd have to come to fucking Maine to do that. 

YOU KNOW, my sister lives in Maine...... :evil:

AFK

Please give her my condolences. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Dysfunctional Cunt

:lulz:

THAT is what she says all the time!

Y'all don't know how nice you have it.  Come to the STL sometime, it's a shithole not quite worthy of a visit!

Triple Zero

i tried to keep my personal stuff off this board, but it's kinda hard for details not to slip in if you're just having a nice chat with people.

like Cram said, i don't worry too much about the regulars here (most of them, at least ;-) ), but it's a public forum, so whatever you post here is viewable and findable by the evil bad smelly outside world.

but i think there's only a few people here that know the right details to connect all the dots and track me back to a real name (and possibly address, but i'm not really sure how you'd find that with just my real name, as i'm pretty sure i'm not listed anywhere).

and LOL googling just my address reveals that my flatmate has simply posted his full name, address, birthdate etc on a "portfolio/personal site" he had to make for his school once :-D

also, googling "triple-zero discord", reveals all sorts of weird stuff. but not about me (except for the links to posts on this board of course).
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I was going to post my picture last night but I had a whiskey-drinking date, and now also I have to go swimming. So it will have to wait!

My personal information is allll over the net. Srsly, it's ridiculous. But I guess I don't really care that much or I wouldn't have put it out there, so whatever! I'll just have to be careful to not do anything awful enough that would make people want to track me down and gang-rape my shrubbery.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cain

Some people will do that for fun.

Srsly.  I know some of them.  Wanna see a NSFW site with those sort of people?

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

But seriously, SHRUBBERY? Isn't that poky?

Cain

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

PopeTom

Quote from: Darth Cupcake on November 30, 2007, 02:34:11 PM
Although I suppose now that PopeTom knows that I work somewhere between Kenmore Square and the BU Bridge,

Actually I didn't know the scope was that narrow until I read this post.  I had Just thought you were someplace between Kenmore Sq. and Central Sq.

But on a lighter note I've known LMNO for years now and I can speak from experience that eventually you build up a resistance to the ruffies.

he could just walk into every office between the two, hollering "ARE YOU D-CUP?!" at every woman he sees. So perhaps I'm not safe... :eek:

Could?
-PopeTom

I am the result of 13.75 ± 0.13 billion years of random chance. Now that I exist I see no reason to start planning and organizing everything in my life.

Random dumb luck got me here, random dumb luck will get me to where I'm going.

Hail Eris!

saint aini

Quote from: PopeTom on December 03, 2007, 12:56:12 AM
Although I suppose now that PopeTom knows that I work somewhere between Kenmore Square and the BU Bridge,

Actually I didn't know the scope was that narrow until I read this post.  I had Just thought you were someplace between Kenmore Sq. and Central Sq.

But on a lighter note I've known LMNO for years now and I can speak from experience that eventually you build up a resistance to the ruffies.

he could just walk into every office between the two, hollering "ARE YOU D-CUP?!" at every woman he sees. So perhaps I'm not safe... :eek:

Could?

Did?
Mary: Let me ask you something.
[Grabs his hand]
Mary: Why are you alive?
John Preston: [Breaks free] I'm alive... I live... to safeguard the continuity of this great society. To serve Libria.
Mary: It's circular. You exist to continue your existence. What's the point?
John Preston: What's the point of your existence?
Mary: To feel. 'Cause you've never done it, you can never know it. But it's as vital as breath. And without it, without love, without anger, without sorrow, breath is just a clock... ticking.

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: Khara on November 30, 2007, 02:40:47 PM
:lulz:

THAT is what she says all the time!

Y'all don't know how nice you have it.  Come to the STL sometime, it's a shithole not quite worthy of a visit!

umm...

when was the last time the temperature was 20 below zero in the Lou?

shit, I'm jealous of the mild and temperate climate that RWHN enjoys in Southern Maine.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

PopeTom

Quote from: saint aini on December 03, 2007, 01:58:20 AM
Quote from: PopeTom on December 03, 2007, 12:56:12 AM

Could?

Did?

Done!
-PopeTom

I am the result of 13.75 ± 0.13 billion years of random chance. Now that I exist I see no reason to start planning and organizing everything in my life.

Random dumb luck got me here, random dumb luck will get me to where I'm going.

Hail Eris!