News:

Hand drawn by monkeys in sweat-shop conditions.

Main Menu

you people make me sick

Started by East Coast Hustle, December 03, 2007, 03:28:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

East Coast Hustle

the level of culinary depravity and/or ineptitude on this board makes me a sad panda.

do not be surprised if at some point everyone but myself and LMNO are restricted from posting in this subforum.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Cramulus

thank gawdess you guys are here

because I can't figure out where to put the oil

where do I put it, ECH? Do I put it in the pasta water?

Cramulus

Cain

I dont need to know how to cook.  I just pay people who claim to know what they are doing, its so much easier.

God I love disposable income.

East Coast Hustle

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Sir Squid Diddimus

East Coast Hustle

for dinner tonight, I'm broiling some fresh local oysters with an arugula/creme fraiche puree and a champagne sabayon.

whatchoo got?

Cain

Red bull, microwave lasagne and a heart attack in the making.

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: Cain on December 03, 2007, 04:55:16 PM

:mittens:

yeah, in reality that's been much like my diet ever since I've been thrust back into semi-bachelorhood.

after all, what's the point in having mad skills if you can't ignore them in favor of getting drunk and microwaving something?

Triple Zero

Quote from: East Coast Hustle on December 03, 2007, 03:28:18 PM
the level of culinary depravity and/or ineptitude on this board makes me a sad panda.

please give some examples, so people having posted in this board can have an idea whether they should feel addressed by your complaints.

i like to think of myself as a pretty good cook, of course not to the level as someone like you doing it professionally. so if you think any of my postings here are culinary depravity (and not intended as such, like the toothpasta al dente story), i'd love to hear about it, really.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Cain

Quote from: East Coast Hustle on December 03, 2007, 05:18:59 PM
Quote from: Cain on December 03, 2007, 04:55:16 PM

:mittens:

yeah, in reality that's been much like my diet ever since I've been thrust back into semi-bachelorhood.

after all, what's the point in having mad skills if you can't ignore them in favor of getting drunk and microwaving something?

I actually haven't been drunk since Halloween.  Haven't had a single drink, in fact.

This weekend, I am going to buy a ton Innis and Gunn, I think.

AFK

perhaps some of us are trying to kill our stomachs
because the world is so dark and awful
that we wish to starve ourselves as our souls starve
aaaarrrggghhhhh!   

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Triple Zero

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on December 03, 2007, 06:34:22 PM
perhaps some of us are trying to kill our stomachs
because the world is so dark and awful
that we wish to starve ourselves as our souls starve
aaaarrrggghhhhh!   

get back to the goth poetry board, you.

:wink:
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

AFK

Aargh, the forums be cross pollinatin.
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Darth Cupcake

Not unlike Mainers and Quebecois!

Next thing we know, someone will experiment with making "fusion cuisine" and posting about it. Much like Maine, it will probably leave people cold and dead inside.
Be the trouble you want to see in the world.