News:

PD.com: We'll make you an offer you can't understand.

Main Menu

I hate each and every one of you

Started by Sepia, December 04, 2007, 09:01:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sepia

Because you're special. Because you sit inside your mold for all of life and create beautiful works of art and craft. Because each and every one of you have a story to tell and a distinct way to tell it. I hate you because don't seem to learn, do you? If you want to run through that wall you try three times before you quit, just to do the same thing the next day when someone tells you he has already done it.

But most of all, I hate you because every stereotype of the silent majority and every fucker in the street fits so easily. Ants in the hill, cows and sheep with dull grape eyes and cogs in the machine. I hate you because I grow weary of hearing the exact same phrases used again and again spanning probably millennia of human history. I hate you because you quote socrates or one of the other greeks when you say that KIDS NOWADAYS and you can't see the connection between yourself and that quote and I hate YOU YOU FUCKING ASS, SINGING BOB DYLAN ON THE AFTERPARTIES OR GOING INTO RADIOHEAD IF YOU'RE TOO FUCKING DESPO AND YOU SING WORDS THAT RING OUT OF YOUR MOUTH WITH HOLLOW FALSENESS because you haven't even made a fucking effort to understand what the words are about and you pride yourself with never having read a book, seen a movie or play or heard a piece of music that challenged you. You fell asleep as your brain locked down and your will was somewhere else on the floor, wrapped in dead children and latex.

I love you because you're my friends and some of you are so fucking intelligent and we agree on many things but you just spit it out, you've thought about what you're too say but there are so many repeat performances, the perfect testament of your stagnation and you re-use the dreams you used to have as a kid and fit them into the frame of reference you currently possess and you don't see it yourself.

Or you talk about ego-loss, ego-death, reciting tool texts, remembering listening to comfortably numb on acid and you preached for the better part of a year about the necessity of obliterating ones own ego and I was there with ya brah, but I stopped and eventually you stopped when ego was getting daily fellatios and you turned into shit and gold, mud and flame.
Yet, it was okay for you to do both, preach ego death and ego itself and when cornered perhaps quoting pound or whitman, ignoring the voice in the back of your intellect that says fuck I misunderstood, I gotta turn now, this is just wrong. Is that your pride swelling? Your honor?

You didn't listen my darling lsd friend and what baffles me most is how well you managed to turn away. You've read a copy of V for Vendetta to shreds and yet the sentence "It's not what happens before the loud bang that is important, it is how we fill the silence afterwards" managed to escape you. Let me share a piece of information I've been able to gather while I've been here, which is 24 years:

Nothing worthwhile doing is easy and nothing ever stops.

You are the blind, waiting for your one-eyed king to guide you.
Everyone will always be too late

B_M_W

YES

Way to write something with negative connotations and positive underlying message without any corniness whatsoever.

:mittens:
One by one, we break the sheep from their Iron Bar Prisons and expand their imaginations, make them think for themselves. In turn, they break more from their prisons. Eventually, critical mass is reached. Our key word: Resolve. Evangelize with compassion and determination. And realize that there will be few in the beginning. We are hand picking our successors. They are the future of Discordianism. Let us guide our future with intelligence.

--Reverse Brainwashing: A Guide http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=9801.0

6.5 billion Buddhas walking around.

99.xxxxxxx% forgot they are Buddha.

König Bonifaz

That was...just wow.
Almost messed up lunch because of pushing it around in my head.
:mittens:
"Prophets hold a key to the lock in a language. The mechanical image remains only an image to them. This is not a mechanical universe."
- Frank Herbert, 'God Emperor of Dune'

Richter

NICE. 
Bears mulling over, I've seen folk like that, and not being one seems like a decent pursuit.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Darth Cupcake

Fucking hell, Sepia.

That was amazing.

Partially because it's just incredibly well written and makes some really great points.

But also because it pretty much stabbed me in the gut with some accuracies about myself.

when cornered perhaps quoting pound or whitman, ignoring the voice in the back of your intellect that says fuck I misunderstood, I gotta turn now, this is just wrong.

That's a particularly good bit there.

you pride yourself with never having read a book, seen a movie or play or heard a piece of music that challenged you. You fell asleep as your brain locked down and your will was somewhere else on the floor, wrapped in dead children and latex.

That, that right there--way to sum up so much into such a nice little package. So good.

there are so many repeat performances, the perfect testament of your stagnation and you re-use the dreams you used to have as a kid and fit them into the frame of reference you currently possess and you don't see it yourself.

Another line I really, really like.

This is a really great piece. At the risk of sounding trite and stupid, I'm reacting really strongly to it. I only read it a couple minutes ago, so it'll probably take a long time for me to push it around in my head and figure out what I really think of it and exactly how I'm going to approach it on a personal level, but it's an extremely intense read, and it brought up a lot of conflicting and intense reactions/feelings for me. Which, although a little bit uncomfortable for me, is in the end a good thing. :wink:

Really nicely written. I know I'm repeating that, but although there's nothing phenomenal in the structure or assembly, it just all flows together nicely and some of the phrases just pack such a punch, so I really dig it.
Be the trouble you want to see in the world.

Dysfunctional Cunt

I agree with DC on this.  Parts of this really hit home with me. 

Great work! 

Sepia

Thanks.

It's always interesting to see if anyone gets hit and who gets hit by what.
Everyone will always be too late

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: Sepia on December 04, 2007, 09:01:21 PM

Or you talk about ego-loss, ego-death, reciting tool texts, remembering listening to comfortably numb on acid and you preached for the better part of a year about the necessity of obliterating ones own ego and I was there with ya brah, but I stopped and eventually you stopped when ego was getting daily fellatios and you turned into shit and gold, mud and flame.
Yet, it was okay for you to do both, preach ego death and ego itself and when cornered perhaps quoting pound or whitman, ignoring the voice in the back of your intellect that says fuck I misunderstood, I gotta turn now, this is just wrong. Is that your pride swelling? Your honor?

You didn't listen my darling lsd friend and what baffles me most is how well you managed to turn away. You've read a copy of V for Vendetta to shreds and yet the sentence "It's not what happens before the loud bang that is important, it is how we fill the silence afterwards" managed to escape you. Let me share a piece of information I've been able to gather while I've been here, which is 24 years:

Nothing worthwhile doing is easy and nothing ever stops.

You are the blind, waiting for your one-eyed king to guide you.

Before coming here and reading through the 'Or Kill Me' (well a lot of it) I really thought I knew what I was talking about.  I think that is why I don't say a whole hell of a lot, because I now know just how ignorant I am.  So this above really hit me hard!

I'm learning, which is a huge step from where I was a couple of years ago, just grazing....

The Apex, The Harmony Of

Quote from: Khara on December 06, 2007, 07:33:34 PM

Before coming here and reading through the 'Or Kill Me' (well a lot of it) I really thought I knew what I was talking about.  I think that is why I don't say a whole hell of a lot, because I now know just how ignorant I am.  So this above really hit me hard!

I'm learning, which is a huge step from where I was a couple of years ago, just grazing....

Im with you on that one. Iv posted many times and realised that.

Im glad all you polymath fuckers regulary hurt my feelings of intelligence, its makes me realise I have more to aim for than I thought previously. That makes me happy and sad at the same time.
I was starting to feel comfortable with my level of insights into alot of areas, thanks for ruining it for me. Really, I mean it. Shamefully alot of people may not appreciate having there faith shaken, but im glad it happens again and again for me.
I dont aim to stop any time soon and simply declare that im 'Enlightened'.