News:

PD.com : We are the parents your children warned you about.

Main Menu

PD.COM 2007: The Year in Review

Started by AFK, December 19, 2007, 04:40:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LMNO

Quote from: Darth Cupcake on December 19, 2007, 08:40:04 PM
LMNO was very, very old. Basically dead, for all intents and purposes.
Quote from: Suu Fett on December 19, 2007, 08:40:55 PM
That would be your mama's fault for giving birth to you before the dawn of time.

Bitches just don't give no respect.

AFK

In 2007, not only did the various Rule 34 fetishes come to life, but so did the fetishes of the PD.COM audiophiles.  In 2007 the musical craftings of LMNO reverberated across the POEEcast soundscape.  Rev. What's-His-Name? introduced us to the many wonders of the nose flute, and Triple Zero brought us all Closer (like we had a choice) to the world of Vocoders.    
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

LMNO

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: Darth Cupcake on December 19, 2007, 08:40:04 PM
LMNO was very, very old. Basically dead, for all intentsive porpoises.
fixed.

and yeah, LMNO is HELLA old. I'm pretty sure he was one of the oarsmen who rowed GW across the delaware.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

East Coast Hustle

also, I think we should all start doing extreme comb-overs, regardless of how much hair we have.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Darth Cupcake

What, to make LMNO feel better about how he HAS to have one to hide his age?

During my more hipster days, I had a pretty serious comb-over-and-shag-in-the-face thing going on. I don't know if I care to repeat those dark times...
Be the trouble you want to see in the world.

LMNO

AFK

The PD.COM admin, East Coast Hustle, vaulted for the Virgin Islands in 2007.  Enjoying sun, surf, and not being in the U.S., and more to the point, not being in Maine!  The end of 2007 sees him back in the land of The Way Life Should Be...But There's a Tax For That!  Welcome Back ECH!  We missed you!!!!   :D

East Coast Hustle

yeah, uhh...

glad to be back.

[/blatant lie]

and to DC: well, that too, but mostly because that's what AKK did.

AFK

2007 saw the launch of a refreshing new beverage.  Seal Club Soda:

East Coast Hustle

Cramulus

while I ponder the origins of the Gay Wango Tango, I'm going to post some oldskool WOMP Art.

there's the Wrath of MS Paint Cabal

the Scottish Empire is an intimate part of the WOMP cabal. Both because Payne is Scottish, and SillyCybin hosts the WOMP Buttcave on his (otherwise defunct) board.

This is one of the WOMP cabal's favorite activities - pasting our friends heads on other people's bodies

that's TGRR, by the way

I was fvcking OBSESSED with this Donkey for about a week:

see here: http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=13691.0

Hunter S Durden: what a maroon!

The Infamous Infinity Pic from the 2007 Boston Meatup:

moar to come
whether yuo like it or not

East Coast Hustle

I'd like the record to show that in spite of how awfully clean-cut I look in those pics, I am currently even hairier than Hunter, and therefore manlier as well.

hooplala

Don't forget that this was the year people starting calling "PED" on Rev. Uncle BadTouch.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman