News:

We've got artists, scientists, scholars, pranksters, publishers, songwriters, and political activists.  We've subjected Discordia to scrutiny, torn it apart, and put it back together. We've written songs about it, we've got a stack of essays, and, to refer back to your quote above, we criticize the hell out of each other.

Main Menu

PD.COM 2007: The Year in Review

Started by AFK, December 19, 2007, 04:40:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LMNO

Cramulus

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on December 20, 2007, 01:35:08 PM
Meanwhile, many theories have been bandied about concerning the identity of CS.

No, we figured it out. Central Scrutinizer is Hoopla.

Or maybe Cain.

Or possibly you.

AFK

Nah, I can't tell you how many blogs I've started, made two posts, and then promptly abandoned.  I don't have the necessary committment to keep something like that up.
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

In 2007 Nigel found this forum.

Nothing changed.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Sita

In 2007 it was pointed out to me that most of my posts are about how I lurk and don't post
:ninja:
Laugh, even if you are screaming inside. Smile, because the world doesn't care if you feel like crying.

AFK

Who are you again?

Heh, I kid, I kid.

Sir Squid Diddimus

In 2007 I added absolutely nothing of any significance or important to this forum.
:D

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

2007 is the year before you all vote for me to rule the world. ballin.

LMNO

Suu

It has occurred to me that even if we all write-in Fred on the ballot....It will probably be counted as Fred Thompson.  :x
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

hooplala

"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

AFK

2007 was a year of discovery.  In 2007 we discovered the new trend in drug use, Jenkem!  Who knew the movie Waterworld would turn out to be as prophetic as it was.  It was a brilliant invention really.  I mean, you can never have a shortage of piss and feces.  What started off as a hunger suppresent for starving third-worlders, became a 3:00 pm ritual for high school students in Florida and other parts of the U.S.  When will the astonishing and dumbfounding level of human ingenuity and innovation ever cease? 

Cramulus

and let's not forget the miraculous discovery of alcohol-soaked tampons - so you can get drunk at high school and leave no evidence!

saint aini

And we learned about wild animals such as cat girls, which are sometimes called "neko".  Sad to say, a lot of them are a bit plump.
Mary: Let me ask you something.
[Grabs his hand]
Mary: Why are you alive?
John Preston: [Breaks free] I'm alive... I live... to safeguard the continuity of this great society. To serve Libria.
Mary: It's circular. You exist to continue your existence. What's the point?
John Preston: What's the point of your existence?
Mary: To feel. 'Cause you've never done it, you can never know it. But it's as vital as breath. And without it, without love, without anger, without sorrow, breath is just a clock... ticking.

hooplala

Quote from: saint aini on December 21, 2007, 04:21:49 PM
And we learned about wild animals such as cat girls, which are sometimes called "neko".  Sad to say, all of them are a bit plump.

Fixxed.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman