Please take a stand against our terrible values

Main Menu

The Spiritual Crossroads.

Started by Cardinal Pizza Deliverance., June 06, 2011, 05:38:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Capeditiea

Quote from: Faust on June 28, 2018, 12:39:36 AM
Quote from: Capeditiea on June 28, 2018, 12:35:19 AM
:O y'all intelligent as fuck. *nods, i absolutely love you discordians. *nods.
Stop calling us intelligent it brings me out in a rash.

Went back to page 15, Christ I forgot about "I fantasize about killing people" BH

:D intelligent, intelligent, intelligent, inteligent, intelligenitals
The Goddess of Discord = 67 = Eris Kallisti Discordja = 67 = Gnosis Goddess of Art and Creativity = 67 = Capeditiea = 67 = Goddess of Enigma
[GoN]

Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 05, 2018, 10:21:16 PM
It was fucking horrible.  Do not trust your younger self.

Doktor Howl

Went back to page 15, Christ I forgot about "I fantasize about killing people" BH

I'd forgotten about Snakeman and EBS, but BH is a special kind of sick, and I don't find him to be forgettable.  Sort of like the time I power-shat in the conference room.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Capeditiea on June 28, 2018, 12:45:45 AM

:D intelligent, intelligent, intelligent, inteligent, intelligenitals

See, I warned you about Faust, and here you are, poking the penguin.
Molon Lube

Capeditiea

:O my notes fell into the toilet... and all the words are smelly... so i am not sure if faust made or not a deal with the devil... :O
The Goddess of Discord = 67 = Eris Kallisti Discordja = 67 = Gnosis Goddess of Art and Creativity = 67 = Capeditiea = 67 = Goddess of Enigma
[GoN]

Capeditiea

...i am pretty sure faust is not penguin... *nods, he obviously is a ...well i cannot spell that specific bird so i will go with parrot.
[GoN]

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Capeditiea on June 28, 2018, 01:09:48 AM
...i am pretty sure faust is not penguin... *nods, he obviously is a ...well i cannot spell that specific bird so i will go with parrot.

It's worse.  He's Irish.
Molon Lube

Cain

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cain on June 28, 2018, 02:22:03 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 28, 2018, 12:49:33 AM
Snakeman

Obligatory:

I am now feverishly trying to remember if that comment was a response to me making fun of his eyes.
Molon Lube

Capeditiea

Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 28, 2018, 01:56:09 AM
Quote from: Capeditiea on June 28, 2018, 01:09:48 AM

It's worse.  He's Irish.

o my. :O faust is an irish parrot penguin... *nods, no wonder you warned me
[GoN]

Capeditiea

Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 28, 2018, 02:52:44 AM
Snakeman

Obligatory:

I am now feverishly trying to remember if that comment was a response to me making fun of his eyes.

this explains a few things.
[GoN]

Cain

Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 28, 2018, 02:52:44 AM
Snakeman

Obligatory:

It's possible, but for some reason I seem to recall Snakeman threatened women far more than he did men. 

He wasn't very notable though, so I could be entirely wrong.

LMNO

This is making me want to go and re-read the IANAR thread again.

Cramulus

omfghhhhhhhahahaha I had totally forgotten about Snakeman. I remember getting into it with him at TCC over his racist posts. I kept blasting him with data that showed his racist opinions were flat out wrong, and he just dug in deeper.

Man, here in 2018, TCCs "tolerance" for that kind of shit tastes really bad.

btw, there is one snapshot of the spiritual crossroads on the wayback machine... without any of the images or styling, it's a little hard to read, but here it is:

https://web.archive.org/web/20120323124600/http://rampant-griffon.net/spiritualcrossroads/

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on June 06, 2011, 10:25:26 PM
Well, having put more thought into it, I think the world needs more Pagan forums.  I mean, it's not like every cafe druid and cherohonkey with a copy of Mists of Avalon hasn't started one, or that they ALL turn out the same way.

Prediction:  No matter how good the intent of the 3 people involved, no matter what examples they have to warn them, within months they'll be strongarming people with the mod button.

Why?  Because Paganism is - and always has been - about control.  Gardiner and his friends, in Wicca's case, wrote that RIGHT INTO THE RELIGION...So that they could use it to control the rubes that followed them. 

TGRR's Dictum:  A Pagan board will go mod-happy just as soon as they have a base of believers that have to be "protected" from any test of their ideas from an outside person or group.

I'm in the process of reading the thread. Just thought I'd move a copy of this here quote to the recent pages for reference.

From how things are going in the thread so far it seems almost idyllic. Best keep on reading!
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: LMNO on June 27, 2018, 11:53:38 PM
BH was involved. Inevitable.

This^^^^^

Fuck that guy.

Thread waz awesome!  :lulz:
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl