OFUK GOD HELP SUU MR. SUU CAN HAS CHEEZEBURGER

Started by Suu, December 20, 2007, 03:48:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: saint aini on December 24, 2007, 09:04:45 PM
hai guise...
How do I swallowed sword?

I can show you, for the fee of $300, the cost of a plane ticket, and 2 days lodging (you will need a day to practice).
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

saint aini

Quote from: East Coast Hustle on December 25, 2007, 12:19:41 AM
Quote from: saint aini on December 24, 2007, 09:04:45 PM
hai guise...
How do I swallowed sword?

I can show you, for the fee of $300, the cost of a plane ticket, and 2 days lodging (you will need a day to practice).

Is this in reference to my offer to clean up the snow at some PDtard's house for a similar price?
Mary: Let me ask you something.
[Grabs his hand]
Mary: Why are you alive?
John Preston: [Breaks free] I'm alive... I live... to safeguard the continuity of this great society. To serve Libria.
Mary: It's circular. You exist to continue your existence. What's the point?
John Preston: What's the point of your existence?
Mary: To feel. 'Cause you've never done it, you can never know it. But it's as vital as breath. And without it, without love, without anger, without sorrow, breath is just a clock... ticking.

East Coast Hustle

well, it's either that or I'm seriously offering to pimp myself, cheap.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

LMNO

Wait... You're suggesting Aini will pay you $300 to throat-fuck her?

Intriguing offer, to say the least.

saint aini

After being raped three times in my life, I'm not in a mood for sex with males unless I get to KTM/FTB.
[Grabs his hand]
John Preston: [Breaks free] I'm alive... I live... to safeguard the continuity of this great society. To serve Libria.
Mary: To feel. 'Cause you've never done it, you can never know it. But it's as vital as breath. And without it, without love, without anger, without sorrow, breath is just a clock... ticking.

East Coast Hustle

I've been in 3 or 4 fairly serious car wrecks, yet I do not hold that against my current vehicle, nor do I eschew vehicles in general due to the shoddyness of a few of them.

and for the record, $300 to get throat-fucked by me is cheap.

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Quote from: saint aini on December 26, 2007, 03:04:24 PM
After being raped three times in my life, I'm not in a mood for sex with males unless I get to KTM/FTB.

Stupid fucking men and their goddess damned little cocks! It only takes a couple assholes to put some fine Discordian chick like Aini off the market.

BASTARDS!!!!!!!!
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

saint aini

KTM/FTB
Kill the man, fuck the body.

You're not off the market until you're off the slab.
[Grabs his hand]

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Quote from: saint aini on December 26, 2007, 09:01:58 PM
KTM/FTB
Kill the man, fuck the body.

You're not off the market until you're off the slab.

Ah I see, Google was unable to assist me with those TLA's, so I didn't catch the drift.

In that case Aini, I know this cute little ceremonial alter... complete with drainage and an Easy Mount design ;-)
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

saint aini

Link please...

I'm happy with pretty much any table...

I bought the table I had my first piercing scene of my new career over. It's really just a nice desk, but it will do for necrophilia, which is pretty much the only way I want to interact with men sexually these days.  Too many men I meet turn out to be rapists and sex offenders.
[Grabs his hand]

East Coast Hustle

I'd like to point out ONE thing.

you live in DETROIT.

saint aini

[Grabs his hand]

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Captain Jack Harkness on December 20, 2007, 04:23:57 PM
so I messed up which has been the trend as of late but Mrs Suu. has made me rather confused as to weather or not to be able to trust her,

And reading her mail fixed all of that.

What a schlub.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Kai

If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.