News:

It is better to set off a nuclear bomb, than to sit and curse the dark.

Main Menu

ATTN: Massholes or nearby. PS for rest of the world.

Started by Nephew Twiddleton, October 01, 2010, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: LMNO, PhD on October 26, 2010, 02:21:15 PM
Sorry I missed it... In the studio.

No worries, you're in good hands, like I said. Richard is awesome. If you can make it out to Quincy, even better. Next time you're in the studio, ask him (Richard) about The Shadows Smile. That is 80% of Anarchangel. For TSS I recommend Nosferatu, Bleed Life, and Talking to the Dead (or Tell Tale Heart if you want to hear phaser).

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on October 26, 2010, 02:30:53 PM
Sorry I missed it...in Maine.  

I know dude, we'll come up to Maine if it's feasible. Again, we're supposed to be recording a demo, so hopefully soon, you'll hear more of our stuff. On the youtube link I provided, there are more Anarchangel songs on that channel. It was our live debut, so not as good as this last clip, but you can get a sense of what we do (btw, avoid the clip for "Shoot Out with the Cops". Fun song, but, sound quality is absolute crap).

Quote from: BadBeast on October 26, 2010, 05:31:07 PM
I would never have guessed you were supposed to be "The Village People" without you posting it though.

Glad I pointed it out then. If there was a clearer view of the bassist and drummer it would have been more obvious. Or, if we had a 6th member that dressed up as the Indian. People at the show got it immediately though, probably because it was in person and up close.

ETA: Songs from our first show are: Nightmares, Uninvited (Alanis Morrisette cover with some of the strings on my bass out of tune), Shoot Out with the Cops, Nosferatu (cover from TSS), and Turn Around.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS