News:

If you can't abuse it, it's not power.

Main Menu

ATTN: FSM SCUMBAGS

Started by tyrannosaurus vex, December 26, 2007, 11:32:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tyrannosaurus vex

If there are any of you good-for-nothing comatose bastards lurking here, I'd just like to tell you to knock off your shit.

FSM is a terrible rip-off of Discordja, plus when you go around spamming schoolboards and shutting down their plans to teach ID to classes full of impressionable youngsters, you're not doing anyone a favor.

Plus, if you slackers can accomplish something like that, pretty soon people are going to start wondering why Actual Discordians(tm) spend all their time fapping to GIGGLES' avatar and pissing and moaning about how nobody ever pulls off the Perfect Jake!

SO JUST QUIT ALREADY.

thx.
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

East Coast Hustle

heh.

you've never TALKED to any of the FSMers, have you?

I'm pretty sure that them and the 9-11 Truthers are the same people.

you're right about alot of that, though.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Nast

They think they're so cutting edge and urban. A FSM sticker on your hybrid car, WAYSA?
"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."

Cramulus

Yo, we should declare that FSM is now a subset of glorious old Discordja.

hmmm paging Adam Weishaupt...
:fnord:

Apikoros II

The FSM is just another Manifestation of Eris or possibly Eris' messenger. Also, I hear the FSM is excellent with fava beans and a nice chiante. <<Licks Lips and makes sucking noises>> In fact, in one of Eris' messages to me, she came as a Culturally Jewish FSM. See Day of the Golden Apple's drawing somewheres on this board. I posted it for her. And, in a shameless self promotion, you can read Her (Eris, not Day) revelation to me on my blog. Which I am too lazy to link.

Quote from: vexati0n on December 26, 2007, 11:32:12 PM
If there are any of you good-for-nothing comatose bastards lurking here, I'd just like to tell you to knock off your shit.

BTW, I think I am more Commie-Tose then comatose. Or that could be this very vivid fantasy dream thing I am having while lying in this comfy bed.

Finally, as I have mentioned somewhere on the interweb before, Be careful when any religious figure tries to touch you, even if it is with a noodelly appendage.

I also believe that everything is false, even that statement and the one above it. Also, when you look into the abyss the abyss looks into you. Heck, the abyss sometimes winks and once it gave me the finger.

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: Professor Cramulus on December 27, 2007, 02:11:35 AM
Yo, we should declare that FSM is now a subset of glorious old Discordja.

hmmm paging Adam Weishaupt...
:fnord:

co-opting the success of others is a glorious thing.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Sir Squid Diddimus

dude it's Florida.
four thirds of the idiots here don't know the difference between their ass and a hole in the ground.
i'm surprised the classes don't consist of- "god created everything and everyone. jesus is your lord and saviour, you're all going to hell. the end. go home"

Suu

CS...It's POLK COUNTY! The article mentioning even being PART of the Tampa area is a disgrace. It's fucking Lakeland. They should all be destroyed with their banjos.

"SQUEAL! I SAID SQUEAL!!"

I blame it on Florida Southern College. Those asshat Baptists...

Maybe I'm not seeing this the way everyone else is, but the way I see it is as the CoFSM is more of less a group of individuals who, like me, think the teaching of intelligent design as an actual science is beyond bullshit, so they throw their own bullshit into the mess to prove a point. That's all.

Who gives a shit if they aren't or are Discordians or wtf. I don't care. It's a statement, not a religion.

We all may return to our regularly scheduled lives.

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Suu

PS:

QuoteSpeaking of that, not far from Polk County, it appears that a majority of the Pinellas County School Board also support the teaching of intelligent design/creationism in science classrooms, according to a recent article in the St. Petersburg Times.

UNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!! So glad I graduated when I did. I'm forwarding this article to my mom. I KNOW the Pinellas County School Board will LOVE to hear from her again, even if all her kids are grown up, and 1 of the 3 are unfortunate products of the Rhode Island school system.

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Sir Squid Diddimus

:lulz:
yup. good ol polk county.
we can always rely on them for a laugh.

its as funny as eustis really.
if you hear banjos..... start runnin. (that's how to stay alive and un-assraped round these parts)

Sita

Once again, I hate Florida.

Like Lakeland even less and refuse to go there even if it is closer than Tampa or Brandon for certain stores.

It doesn't surprise me what those idiots do anymore.
:ninja:
Laugh, even if you are screaming inside. Smile, because the world doesn't care if you feel like crying.

Suu

...Have you ever driven down I-4 between I think Lakeland and Auburndale? There's a sign, kinda small on the northern side of the highway that says, "Future place of downtown Orlampa".

When I saw that a few years back I cried. It was still there this past February. Sounds like Polk County wants some sort of make-believe halfway point metropolis. I know Lakeland has gotten big, but it apparently hasn't gotten better.

I-4 is like, the epitome of redneck and Canadian colonization between the cities now, and they all have such stupid names...Especially once you get into Osceola County and you're surrounded by Mouse. Nobody who knows Florida would dare live in that part of the state except for the illegal immigrants that work at the theme parks, and poor unsuspecting folk from out of state.

Cain

The FSM are retards.

And how would you know what I do with my time?

Oh, wait, you don't?  That's right.

Fuck off Vex, I don't need to take shit from you when I never see any big coups you've (failed) to pull off.  Dipshit.

Cain

And also, just to add, I've made numerous calls for collective online action.  But NONE of you ever bothered to follow up, so I'm doing my own thing now, with people who actually respond when I ask them questions or make suggestions about things we can do.

LMNO