News:

PD.com: can increase your susceptibility to cancer, dementia, heart disease, diabetes, influenza, rheumatoid arthritis, lupus - even the common cold.

Main Menu

SUNY Southampton? POSTERED!

Started by Cainad (dec.), September 18, 2008, 05:46:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cainad (dec.)

With two newly acquired minions fellow mischief-makers, I set out to make the evening of Sunday, September 14 as awesome as I could.

Success was had. Click for exactly 23 photos of the exploits of Lost Socks, Yonose, and myself: http://www.flickr.com/photos/29689394@N03/sets/72157607361646101/

Also, yesterday I recruited another skinny white guy with facial hairs who thinks this is cool shit. He's a commuter with friends at SUNY Stony Brook, where one could expect a rather larger audience...

Cain

Cramulus

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: Cain on September 18, 2008, 05:48:24 PM
Get them to sign up here, too.

Aw, I wanna pretend that the Discordian Society is a secretive and mysterious organization with which they only have contact through me :(

Quote from: Cramulus on September 18, 2008, 06:50:10 PM

Damn straight.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

As soon as Sexy Boots ships his parents back to Wisconsin I want to take him out PosterGASMing again.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Quote from: Nigel on September 19, 2008, 02:11:25 AM
As soon as Sexy Boots ships his parents back to Wisconsin I want to take him out PosterGASMing again.

Please to take me with yuo guise.
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A