News:

Your innocence proves nothing.

Main Menu

ATTN: FSM SCUMBAGS

Started by tyrannosaurus vex, December 26, 2007, 11:32:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Aside from my total lack of technical ability, I would be happy to absorb the cost of registering/hosting whatever. That's one of two things I'm good at; the other is pimping.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Iron Sulfide

http://23ae.com/index.asp?post=26

discordian code, a la 23ae.

i think it's palatable.
    * Element 2 - Apple: Begin every message with a code-like word such as ALPHA or BRAVO or DISCO.

* Element 2 - Bongs: Follow this code with a string of numbers such as "3247237203902397023947234", "967034975934875439875", or "46".

* Element 2 - Chaos: Throughout the text, insert exclamations such as "REFER TO CDL", "FNORD!", "USE CRAG NEXT PARAGRAPH", and "JOE".

* Element 2 - Drano: Say straight out in the letter that it is in code, such as "USE CYPHER 5" or "WARNING: THIS IS IN CODE".

* Element 2 - Eriss: Prominently feature a literary equivalent to the Turkey Curse on every page as a warning to non-authorized readers.
Ya' stupid Yank.

Cain

Answer me this, if you can:  Why does Chaos always beat order?

Because it is better organized, of course.

I present to you an offer, ladies and gentlemen.  Chaos and mayhem are the aim.  Fun will almost certainly result.  Help is required, however.  A mutually beneficial arrangement, if you will.  A network of like-minded individuals working towards the above goals.  If this has piqued your interest, you know how to get in contact with me.  All will be made clear soon.

Until we speak again, adieu.

www.principiadiscordia.com/forum
email: sacredflameoftajikistan[AT]gmail.com (insert your own alternate email here, I can't deal with all recruits)

LMNO

Short, sweet, to the point.

I hear, and shall obey.

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Before we post for recruits, though we should have something here for n00bs to see... Maybe a special forum on the main page for "ELF" or whatever plundered mythos will be useful? If they just show up to a bunch of hack Discordians yapping, they may slink away again, or get distracted with the everyday of PD.com...
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

DarkStar

Please tell me that you are not going to give these pussies nothing.
Freedom should never be taken for granted.  When you give yours away, you give mine.  Fuck you.

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: Ratatosk on January 07, 2008, 03:43:50 PM
Before we post for recruits, though we should have something here for n00bs to see... Maybe a special forum on the main page for "ELF" or whatever plundered mythos will be useful? If they just show up to a bunch of hack Discordians yapping, they may slink away again, or get distracted with the everyday of PD.com...

The everyday of PD.com isn't so bad...

Something for n00bs to see is a good idea though: not a prepackaged "read this shit first" (because loads of them will skip it), but someplace where the transition from "LOL23FNORD" to "You Are In Prison" is easily perceived. If we make something that seems like a legitimate ELF, that should draw attention and create an illusion of authority that can later be shattered for educational purposes.

Triple Zero

we had a pineal23fnord subforum for a while.

i think we deleted it because only regulars where spamming it with lol23 and longcats.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Quote from: triple zero on January 08, 2008, 01:34:00 PM
we had a pineal23fnord subforum for a while.

i think we deleted it because only regulars where spamming it with lol23 and longcats.

Which is why I'd hope to see 23PINEALFNORD types involved in something from the time they get here... otherwise, I think they might get chased off. A Fnordian that's not occupied with one sort of game will occupy themselves with another sort, I don't mind either sort... but some people do ;-)
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

Cain

Quote from: Ratatosk on January 07, 2008, 03:43:50 PM

Yes, we should.

However, today is not a good day for thinking.

Cain

Hopefully I'll be acquiring this soon

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Networks-Netwars-Militancy-Consumer-One-Off/dp/0833030302/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1199939100&sr=8-3

Its along the lines of what I have described here, but far more in depth and with case studies.  Amazon are out of stock, but they'll be ordering new ones soon.

With any luck, it may help refine/inform organizational challenges.

barumunk

am i right in my assumption that all these awesome posts resulted in the GASM command etc and of the adoption of the gasm projects. which is great, but what are the other networks? if the GASms are just one node?

AWS? etc etc? which are most active?
also with regards the propaganda that was mentions by <cant remember who> that focus on  recruiting the "4th ring"

are there any new developments  :)

cus i wont lie, reading through this whole thread again (in one sitting, as apposed to in bits every now and then) really got me revved up!  :D

"For it is with the mysteries of our religion, as with wholesome pills for the sick, which swallowed whole, have the virtue to cure; but chewed, are for the most part cast up again without effect." Thomas Hobbes

I was always taught to chew everything before i swallow.

Valerie - Gone

Probably kicking a dead horse with this, but...

What happened with this? Obviously, GASM took off, but what about the networking and such? It seems like it just kind of fell away, though I could be wrong as this is the only thread I've read on this. Did you all just give up on it or did it actually go somewhere?
People take different roads seeking fulfillment and happiness. Just because they're not on your road doesn't mean they've gotten lost.

Let him that would move the world, first move himself. -Socrates

Cain

We networked a few times, but we need to do it more.

GASMs are the method.  If one takes off, people should spread it to every Discordian-esque website they know (I have promoted posterGASM on xkcd's forums for example, since they have a "making the world a wierder place" thread) and use that as the "in" for future cooperation.

Cramulus