News:

Testimonial - Well it seems that most of you "discordians" are little more than dupes of the Cathedral/NWO memetic apparatus after all -- "freethinkers" in the sense that you are willing to think slightly outside the designated boxes of correct thought, but not free in the sense that you reject the existence of the boxes and seek their destruction.

Main Menu

ATTN: FSM SCUMBAGS

Started by tyrannosaurus vex, December 26, 2007, 11:32:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Iron Sulfide

Quote from: LMNO on December 28, 2007, 03:49:07 PM
I would suggest that Rat's question hinges on whether the Korps will be a public, or secert entity.  Involving the Myspace Pinealists will basically ensure that no secret will be kept.

However, it could make for interesting cell activity, if we have the cannon fodder attacking from one direction, and the Special Psyops coming in from another.

vex, thanks for the deceptive topic, i didn't expect to read all four pages, but here i am.

Cain, fucking sweet.

LMNO- that reminds me of the illuminati/assassins in the hasan i sabbah part of Illuminatus

most of what was hashed out here is why i've been off lately. IRL just seems like a better target. i think we haven't collectively done much that has had major IRL effect - like FSM- because we place so much emphasis on the think for yourself thing, which is a great meme, and ardently effective, causing much difference in opinion between us, as is necessary for creating a more complex data set. that's a good thing, but it takes longer gestation of the data to produce information in a useful and tangible way. points: learning english is harder than spanish. chinese ideograms vs. roman alphabet.

but at what point does the meme become autotoxic? thinking and sticking apart, as it were, got us to where we are, but negative entropy is an organic process. pretend we are a flowering plant for a moment. i'm not being a hippy, just listen: for the initial growth key nutrients are required in certain amounts. assuming the plant has grown in a climate that it has already adapted to, it needs nitrogen and potash to grow, and phosphorous only at the very end when it flowers, or fruits.

i'm not trying to say that we should start getting campy and dumb it down. quit the opposite. while reading this, i came across a quote: "Harmonia est discordia concors," harmony is concordant discord.

as for the fnording-types, the uses are many. i think it's good mna power, and they really don't even have to be brought here. the decentralized approach could be used in conjunction with a center of operations common only for that purpose. or whatever.

i personally am confident and comfotable enough with myself that being a marginal player only adding to manpower doesn't seem offensive at all, especially if we can actually get some shit done.

anyway, i've more vandalism to prepare for. thats my deuce.

[edit: originally was supposed to link to "words made flesh" article. fixed.]
Ya' stupid Yank.

East Coast Hustle

I thought HIMEOBS was for actually DOING stuff and PD.com was just for shits and giggles and finding people that would be a good fit for HIMEOBS?

If not, please let me know so I can stop wasting my time trying to actually organize people to actually DO SOMETHING via HIMEOBS (which I thought might give things a reasonable chance of actually getting accomplished) and start wasting my time getting people to do stuff over here which will, according to historical precedent, be a complete fucking waste of what little free time I have.

Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Cain

HIMEOBS doesn't have the manpower, in case you hadn't noticed.  Unless you are willing to break the law, there are no force multipliers that will make HIMEOBS carry the same punch as 80 odd 23pinealists runnin iMacro scripts that will flood a forum into submission.  Its all about the manpower.

East Coast Hustle

yeah, but what if, like me, you're of the opinion that "fuck the internets, it's all about IRL"?

in that scenario, wouldn't a dozen or so well-informed and dedicated people with their own networks of IRL contacts be more effective than a bunch of script kiddies playing at cybercrime?

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

tyrannosaurus vex

this thread was about getting irl results, until everyone misread it and assumed it was about making a HIMEOBS clone.
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

East Coast Hustle

that's what I thought.

you get my PM?

tyrannosaurus vex

yeah but i couldn't find the thread :/

Cain

Oh fine then.  I'll be over in the corner until you remember that there are countries other than the USA that people here post from.  If you ever do.

East Coast Hustle

well, if there's anyway I can help you with your UK endeavors, I'd be happy to help, but don't take it as a slight if I'm chosing to be Amero-centric right before the official start of our election season.

Cain

After reading this last page, I'd rather stick with my own people.  They don't make me put some serious critical thinking into something before saying "nah, can't be fucked with it, we're going to do our own little thing, which you can't help with."

tyrannosaurus vex

cain you're missing the direction i was going in.

the internet can function as a planning center and a resource center. we would have cellson the ground wherever we have members.

just because we're not in the same geographic vicinity doesnt mean we have to limit ourselves to the web

Cain

Cluephone ringing: you dont have any members.

Well, 20 odd.

Good luck with your impressive displays and lighting coordination via the internet.  I'm sure 20 people acting in concert across the country will wow the media.

East Coast Hustle

I wasn't thinking so much about getting media exposure, I was thinking about using the tactics at our disposal to effect concrete influence over things in a manner disproportionate to our physical numbers.

that doesn't have to include getting interviewed on CNN.

Cain

Media is the only force multiplier that matters.  Without it, you're toast, especially with your small numbers available.  This place has about roughly 25 regular posters.  So unless you can figure out a way to effectively increase your impact to the number of several million, you're just as screwed.

East Coast Hustle

I'm more concerned with results than with recognition, and I'm not convinced we need recognition to achieve results.

I've got anecdotal evidence to support my theory here, but if we want to go into detail we should probably do it somewhere more private.