News:

PD.com: "a rather irritating form of hermetic terrorism".

Main Menu

ATTN: FSM SCUMBAGS

Started by tyrannosaurus vex, December 26, 2007, 11:32:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

The FSM have a one trick show and a bunch of loudmouthed disciples... they seem to embody the  lame... repeating someone elses joke, thus lacking original thought and Groupthink rather than individual thinking.

Of course, this really seems (to me) one of the reasons we (as PD.com... not as individuals) may not have pulled off something as large scale as this. Sombunal members of the forum seem intent on running off all the cannon  fodder and foot soldiers. FSM works because they don't say "You're not a pirate or ninja Stupid asshole!!!! Think for yourself!" They say "Ok, Pirate or Ninja, I don't care... just go flood this website". One needs BODIES in order to wage war. Not all soldiers "think for themselves", in fact thats usually a bad idea for soldiers. N00bs make great bodies... some of them may fall by the way, some may never get beyond basic foot soldiering and still others may feel their pineal glad pop and suddenly begin to Think for Themselves (then you let them run new attacks)....

Of course, I've stated this many times and maybe some people think I'm an idiot... but there is value in scamming conning accepting MySpace Discordians and LiveJournal Discordians and N00b Discordians... if we want to engage in large scale Jakes/OM's etc. Maybe that's not something PD.com is interested in I dunno. For my cabal though, we drag in anyone who even thinks for a second that they are Discordian, most of them eventually become hoopy froods and they're Useful Chaos in the meantime.

- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

Cain

Here's another horrible troof, while I'm at it.  if you want to pull these sort of stunts off, you're going to need manpower and coordination.  We don't have the manpower and coordination skills here suck (as I know from running HIMEOBS ops).  So if you want to do this sort of thing, you may have to lower the barrier to entry on this site somewhat meaning (*gasp*) you may have to put up with the likes of the 23pinealists while you train them to be trolls and convince them to go on raids with you.  Enough manpower can cover no shows and most coordination issues, but without it you are pissing into an ocean made of piss.

And you wonder why I'd rather hang out with the /i/nsurgents, gain their trust and make subtle hints about targets that we both share....

LMNO

::sniff::

::sniff, sniff::

I smell schism....

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Quote from: Cain on December 27, 2007, 07:20:27 PM
Here's another horrible troof, while I'm at it.  if you want to pull these sort of stunts off, you're going to need manpower and coordination.  We don't have the manpower and coordination skills here suck (as I know from running HIMEOBS ops).  So if you want to do this sort of thing, you may have to lower the barrier to entry on this site somewhat meaning (*gasp*) you may have to put up with the likes of the 23pinealists while you train them to be trolls and convince them to go on raids with you.  Enough manpower can cover no shows and most coordination issues, but without it you are pissing into an ocean made of piss.

And you wonder why I'd rather hang out with the /i/nsurgents, gain their trust and make subtle hints about targets that we both share....

Whoah Dude, we must have like totally connected on some higher plane of consciousness and our minds shared this Erisian Truth!!!

Or, we both just stated the obvious....

Cain

LMNO:  Not at all.  I'm just pointing out a discrepancy between actions and expected goals.

OMFG WHY CANT WE RAID FORUMS INTO THE GROUND WITH OUR 25 POSTARS?  ITS SO UNFAIR AND I BLAME ALL YUO GUYS FOR IT!

You want to turn PD.com into a machine capable of such actions?  Fine by me, I wont complain (so long as people listen to what I say, because I probably have the most experience here), but you have to start changing your current attitudes.  You  have to get out there and recruit, until this place has a solid base of people able to carry out such actions.

I do have plans for such things, but because of a complete lack of motivation on the part of pretty much everyone else I have declined to share them.  You want them?  Fine, but you're going to have to work for it.

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Quote from: Cain on December 27, 2007, 07:30:36 PM
LMNO:  Not at all.  I'm just pointing out a discrepancy between actions and expected goals.

OMFG WHY CANT WE RAID FORUMS INTO THE GROUND WITH OUR 25 POSTARS?  ITS SO UNFAIR AND I BLAME ALL YUO GUYS FOR IT!

You want to turn PD.com into a machine capable of such actions?  Fine by me, I wont complain (so long as people listen to what I say, because I probably have the most experience here), but you have to start changing your current attitudes.  You  have to get out there and recruit, until this place has a solid base of people able to carry out such actions.

I do have plans for such things, but because of a complete lack of motivation on the part of pretty much everyone else I have declined to share them.  You want them?  Fine, but you're going to have to work for it.

IAWTC

Even if you hate me, Cain... I think you're on a goddess-damned Awesome Motorcycle here.

tyrannosaurus vex

I didn't realize the whole "get off your ass and do something" topic was such a sore one for you, Cain, that you'd take a thread that was only halfway about that to begin with and use it as a soapbox to go off on me.

It's alright though, because after this post you'll have a good reason to hate me.

FTR, stopping a single backwoods schoolboard from putting Intelligent Design into its district's curriculum, is roughly equivalent to spamming/trolling about ten thousand internet forums to death.

The pastafarians might be a bunch of douchebags, but in my opinion, holding back an entire county full of rednecks from diluting their education system with religious nonsense is worth a few yuks nevertheless.

And, we may be living in the Future(tm) and everything, but IRL still counts for more than the Interwebs.
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

Cain

So in other words you don't care to take me up on any of the practical points I raised?

Thanks for conceding, instead of dragging out a humiliating defeat.

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Quote from: vexati0n on December 27, 2007, 08:17:49 PM
FTR, stopping a single backwoods schoolboard from putting Intelligent Design into its district's curriculum, is roughly equivalent to spamming/trolling about ten thousand internet forums to death.

And, we may be living in the Future(tm) and everything, but IRL still counts for more than the Interwebs.

All of this seems like TROOF to me. FSM freaks don't appear to be "Discordian" in the sense of "Think for Yourself, Schmuck". But, they are definitely fighting a necessary fight, though their ranks are swollen with Atheistic idiots which don't seem much better that what they are fighting.

However, IRL beats the Internets.

tyrannosaurus vex

Quote from: Cain on December 27, 2007, 08:43:23 PM
So in other words you don't care to take me up on any of the practical points I raised?

Your motivation/organization concerns are nice, but while we're trying to muster all the collective ambition it takes to overrun a forum or two, there are other groups who have found ways to muster more than enough collective ambition to accomplish something real, as in physically, tangibly real.

This isn't really an argument I have with you though, Cain. Your frustration is with a lack of willpower to accomplish something, and so is mine. I just happen to think that you're aing waay too low for it to amount to anything, anyway.

This thread was intended to get somebody riled up and spark a discussion about what (if anything) people at PDCOM are willing to sign on for, so maybe it isn't a complete failure.

Cain

Aiming way too low?  I already have a crew of people who do IRL shit.  However, we are geographically and economically limited, two things which do not apply to the internet.  I am up for raising a ruckus on a number of sites because I already enjoy doing it IRL but feel the above limitations lead to problems of saturation/personal infamy/assrape in jail.

If you want a serious discussion on creating a Discordian Freikorps, I will glady bump this over to O:MF.  However, I need to know that people are in and that they are dedicated.  This will require several months of relatively hard work and some above average thinking, as well as technical know-how, and I am not going to waste my time if only one person is behind me.

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Quote from: vexati0n on December 27, 2007, 08:56:58 PM
Quote from: Cain on December 27, 2007, 08:43:23 PM

Your motivation/organization concerns are nice, but while we're trying to muster all the collective ambition it takes to overrun a forum or two, there are other groups who have found ways to muster more than enough collective ambition to accomplish something real, as in physically, tangibly real.

This isn't really an argument I have with you though, Cain. Your frustration is with a lack of willpower to accomplish something, and so is mine. I just happen to think that you're aing waay too low for it to amount to anything, anyway.

This thread was intended to get somebody riled up and spark a discussion about what (if anything) people at PDCOM are willing to sign on for, so maybe it isn't a complete failureor insert HIMEOBS or other thing here).

What the hell are you two arguing about? You sound like Lazyhead and Sleepybones, you're disagreeing, but your saying the same damned things. Cept Vex is dissing Internet OM a bit... but its ok, because he's Goth.

Cain is fucking right, without dedication to Jaking, PD.com will be a place for Idle Chatter. Vex is right, the FSM pulled off a job that we should be considering Old Hat by now.

Millitary Metaphor:

PD.com could be an Elite force for the ELF (or insert HIMEOBS or other thing here) - However, like all elite forces it requires COMPLETE dedication on the part of EVERY Member of the active team... any less than 110% results in a failed mission and dead people.

PD.com could be a massive force for the ELF (or insert HIMEOBS or other thing here) - However, like all mass millitary powers, it requires mass Infantry. That means lowering the standard for entry from Puce Beret level to "Well, he doesn't shoot his foot off...".

Or PD.com can be a place for people to hang out and say silly things and fap off about random concepts, silly photoshopping, chaos magic, and a subgroup to make fun of those comments.

Or, we could have natural leaders like Cain and Vex continue to jump on each others ego's because this kind of cyclical things has them disallusioned.

Or I could just shut the fuck up.

tyrannosaurus vex

Cain

tyrannosaurus vex

Cain: geographical limits don't have to stop IRL actions. the internet is the best way to overcome those limitations but moving from geographical limitations to digital limitations is of no help either. use the internet to contact and coordinate, but i don't see the use in taking any action where the entire cause/effect wave is felt online only.

So, anyway...

PDCOM: Sign here if you are interested in committing to more than just a wacky forum

FREE AK-47s FOR THE FIRST 50 PEOPLE TO SIGN UP, CAIN'S PAYING.