News:

Nothing gets wasted around here

Main Menu

I used to be happy...

Started by FedbeeeF, December 27, 2007, 08:51:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FedbeeeF

Until I read this:

QuoteNews: Just 'cause this is a Discordian board doesn't mean we eat up dada bullshit

:emo:

LMNO

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Quote from: FedbeeeF on December 27, 2007, 08:51:49 PM
Until I read this:

QuoteNews: Just 'cause this is a Discordian board doesn't mean we eat up dada bullshit

Did reading that make you unhappy? Why does it make you feel that way?
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

FedbeeeF

Quote from: Ratatosk on December 27, 2007, 08:58:20 PM
Until I read this:

Did reading that make you unhappy? Why does it make you feel that way?
You tell ME..... and I'll give you the nod

Nast

Because we'd all do well to hang ourselves?

:boring:
"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."

FedbeeeF

Nast

Well that certainly solves that problem.
"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."

saint aini

Quote from: FedbeeeF on December 27, 2007, 10:29:22 PM
done.    </life>

Ah, suicide, hairi kari, seppuku, offing oneself, the last hurrah, becoming an hero, ending it all, death of self, murder of self, achieving fame through infamy, masking autoerotic asphyxiation deaths for ages, hanging, self-injury, excessive risk taking behavior, poision, overdose, pure genius, pure brilliance, pure beauty.

Welcome to our sick and twisted world.
Mary: Let me ask you something.
[Grabs his hand]
Mary: Why are you alive?
John Preston: [Breaks free] I'm alive... I live... to safeguard the continuity of this great society. To serve Libria.
Mary: It's circular. You exist to continue your existence. What's the point?
John Preston: What's the point of your existence?
Mary: To feel. 'Cause you've never done it, you can never know it. But it's as vital as breath. And without it, without love, without anger, without sorrow, breath is just a clock... ticking.

hooplala

"If they would rather die, they had better do it and decrease the surplus population."

-Ebenezer Scrooge
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

hunter s.durden

Until I read this:

Does this mean you'll be refraining from posting ridiculous bullcrap?

I hope everyone gets sad.
This space for rent.

AFK

Until I read this:

There's no accounting for taste. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

robbobrob71

I used to be happy.

Now I am happy.

Later, I'll shake it up a  bit and be happy.
A was really hoping for a cookie with this trip.

ybom

Too bad that resolutions are too orderly, or I would make one to be happy, simply due to this topic. I still don't get half of it. Could someone explain the other half please?

Nast

Eh,
Forget chaos and order, just do what you wanna do.

Srsly.

Diseris

QuoteUntil I read this:

QuoteJust 'cause this is a Discordian board doesn't mean we eat up dada bullshit

Well, just read more into it until you are happy...

'We' might eat up dada bullshit for other reasons,

~also~

Just 'cause this is a Discordian board doesn't mean 'we' don'teat up dada bullshit either. 

Anyway, for the statement to have any truth, you'd have to assemble a group which would respond to 'we' which may cause you difficulty in the first place around here.

And for those around here who like the dada crap, please remember that:

QuoteAll statements are true in some sense, false in some sense, meaningless in some sense, true and false in some sense, true and meaningless in some sense, false and meaningless in some sense, and true and false and meaningless in some sense. A public service clarification by the Sri Syadasti School of Spiritual Wisdom, Wilmette.
The teachings of the Sri Syadasti School of Spiritual School of Spiritual Wisdom are true in some sense, false in some sense, meaningless in some sense, true and false in some sense, true and meaningless in some sense, false and meaningless in some sense, and true and false and meaningless in some sense. Patamunzo Lingananda School of Higher Spiritual Wisdom, Skokie.

So get happy, boyo, illigitame non carborundum.
You didn't enjoy it you never believed it there won't be a refund you'll never go back - TMBG