News:

Revenge is a dish best served salty, sterile, wet and warm.

Main Menu

23 enigma solved.

Started by prof, December 28, 2007, 07:05:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Quote from: LMNO on December 31, 2007, 12:42:53 PM
Not that I really want to bring this up again, but what exactly was Kaj's "uniqueish" point of view, anyway?

What I got out of it was:

1. Kaj was genderqueer, and thought that it made him more special that those of us who represented the more typical male/female gender divisions.
2. Kaj was homeless by preference, and thought it made him better than those who made the choice to have a warm bed and biosurvival security.
3. Kaj was a fairly good illustrator.
4. Kaj dabbles in psychedelics, and think that makes him enlightened.

By contrast:

1. BMW is genderqueer, but he doesn't think that makes him superior.
2. BMW is a wikkid smaht entomologist.
3. BMW is a fairly good guitarist.
4. BMW drinks coffee.

All in all, I prefer BMW's POV.

I agree with what you said.

I enjoy looking through many points of view, including those of the self-defined outlandish. Not particularly because I agreed with Kai's assessment of Kai'sself... but because I like peeking and poking in as many variations of perception as possible. We have a pretty good spread of perceptions here... I'm just selfish for more I guess ;-)
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

hunter s.durden

Quote from: B_M_W on December 31, 2007, 12:04:19 AM
Do you really miss the drama that much?

I do.
I loved ;KBGG;abiuvbnqIOEJN.
This space for rent.

AFK

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Triple Zero

Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Jasper

I was going to post something about the hidden 23's in that, but then realized I would be laughed at. :lol:

Chairman Risus

Good thing you stopped, then.

Jasper

For serious.  Wouldn't do for one to go around being funny, would it?

Bharlion

*packs up bowler hat and suit*

I didn't realize how ridiculous it was until you pointed it out. I don't know what I am going to do with my life now. I guess I should quit this insane cult leader stuff and just get a real job. Okay. Call it all off. I don't care about the apocalypse if it there isn't anything important about the number 23. No really. Just pack it all up. No more revolution everyone. Nothing to see here. Well I will always have the memories. See you all in 2012!
Okay, why not. Didn't want to die alone anyways.

Triple Zero

oh, but you can keep up the insane cult leader stuff but just do it for the lulz and getting moneys from idiots.

remember, you dont need to be mindfucked with the number 23, it's a tool for you to mindfuck others with.

if you can do it.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Quote from: triple zero on January 13, 2008, 03:38:31 PM
oh, but you can keep up the insane cult leader stuff but just do it for the lulz and getting moneys from idiots.

remember, you dont need to be mindfucked with the number 23, it's a tool for you to mindfuck others with.

if you can do it.

I figure we're ALL mindfucked by something and the 23 enigma makes a nice reminder of that.

Jasper

I'm too advanced to be mindfucked anymore.  I am mind-taken-out-for-dinner, then mind-maybe-some-action-on-the-second-date.

AFK

Quote from: Ratatosk on January 13, 2008, 04:18:58 PM
Quote from: triple zero on January 13, 2008, 03:38:31 PM

if you can do it.

I figure we're ALL mindfucked by something and the 23 enigma makes a nice reminder of that.

Fatherhood is a never ending mindfuck.  Seriously. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Bharlion

But what if the populance of dullards realize this is all a big sham to get money from their 23 slave minds? How can I make a living? A real job? I roll a 5. I scoff and nearly spill my brandly!
Okay, why not. Didn't want to die alone anyways.

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Quote from: Bharlion on January 14, 2008, 07:51:12 PM
But what if the populance of dullards realize this is all a big sham to get money from their 23 slave minds? How can I make a living? A real job? I roll a 5. I scoff and nearly spill my brandly!

The populace will never realize that its all a big sham... unless you are a really shitty scammer ;-)

They're humans, easily fooled, easily cowed, easily confused and easily manipulated... we're the best evolution has to offer!!!!

Frater Frankenfurter

WHAT  . . . .

Ya  . .mean . . it's . . .all . . .one . . . big . . .scam . . .!?!?!

Don't I at least get some cookies out of this?

Maybe some spiked koolaid?
Blessed are they that run around in circles, for they shall be known as wheels.

Those students who have become one with the universe will be allowed to go on and become two with the universe.