News:

FUCK YOU! MY UNCLE SAM DIED FROM NOT USING FACTS!

Main Menu

Merry Moosemas

Started by Cramulus, December 29, 2007, 04:42:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cramulus

So on the 27th of December, on what should have been World Evolution Day, Chloe and I celebrated Moosemas. Moosemas is a Grand Old Discordjian Holyday which was discovered in 1984. I just learned about it this year while studying at The Invisible College. Well Chloe and I were bored and she said "LETS MAKE A CAKE" and before we thought about it in any way we were already out the door to go buy cake mix and eggs and stuff.

So halfway to Stop & Slop we started to wonder what we were celebrating. And we decided on Moosemas. So as we talked about it, this Moosemas thing kept getting momentum, and we invited a bunch of people over, and we had a grand old Moosemas. Here are some of our activities:

MOOSEMAS LIST

Made Chocolate Moose
Drank Peppermoose tea
Moosed around
Made hot Applemoose Cider
Moose Beer
Sang Moosemas day songs
ate triscuits
watched Moosemas specials (bork bork bork: http://youtube.com/watch?v=CRIwuxqKyyk)
Moosed out
took photos for next year's moosemas day cards

And though we didn't get any pictures of Ean or Moose or Nomad or Biana, they were there too. All these pictures were taken using Chloe's shitty laptop camera, so excuse the awful quality / content.

MERRY MOOSEMAS, HO HO HO HO

Chloe looks kind of spaced out, it must be from all the moosenog.

Here's our pineal cake:

the chocolate was so slippery, the number 23 immediately began to drift apart:

A Grand Old Moosemas was had by all

St. Nicklemoose bless us, every one!

Sir Squid Diddimus

Jenne

LMNO

What's that tattoo on her wrist?

Also, off-the-shoulder tops = hotness.

AFK

FYI:  If you ever have some little Crams running around, the cable network Noggin features a Moose between shows, Moose A. Moose.  And he has his Warm and Fuzzy Party every year during the month of December.  It's Moosetastic I tell ya!
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Cramulus

Quote from: LMNO on December 31, 2007, 12:59:58 PM
What's that tattoo on her wrist?

one wrist says "Hold"
the other says "Fast"

she has a few other nautical tattoos.
(SHES A PIRATE FYI)

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on December 31, 2007, 01:09:13 PM
FYI:  If you ever have some little Crams running around, the cable network Noggin features a Moose between shows, Moose A. Moose.  And he has his Warm and Fuzzy Party every year during the month of December.  It's Moosetastic I tell ya!

woah don't get ahead of yourself there, Rev! For now, there will only be only ONE little Cram, and he's staying safely tucked away.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cramulus

pics from Moosemas 2009:

My buddy was pretending to punch somebody and accidentally punched the ceiling for real hard. Miraculously, I captured this moment right after it:

Jasper

You know what I miss about being more youthful?  The feeling that Discordians can just make up a holiday on a whim and have a big celebration.

Kudos to Cram and Chloe for reminding me about that.

Sir Squid Diddimus

That looks like it was fun.

Good for you guys :)   Fun is awesome 

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cramulus on January 03, 2010, 02:58:59 AM

My buddy was pretending to punch somebody and accidentally punched the ceiling for real hard. Miraculously, I captured this moment right after it:

WHY IS HOUSE SO  TINY

Do you live in an elf-house, Cram? Or are your friends giants?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cramulus

you have discovered me, I live in an elf house

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

NO WAY!

Do you really live in that house? Is it really tiny?

Cramulus

yes, and we make cookies all day!

-Kel-