News:

OK fuckers, let me out of here. I farted for you, what more do you want from me? Jesus fuck.

Main Menu

Christian rapists

Started by saint aini, December 27, 2007, 07:57:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

saint aini

Gentlemen,

What shall we do with the Christian scumbags who think their penii are God's gift to women, that think they can turn a lesbian straight by raping her?

What shall we do with such shitbags?

I do not know.  I tell them to kill themselves and then I might consider fucking the body, but the conversation ultimate devolves to rantings and ravings of lunatics about Genesis.  Arrgh.

To use the Holy Bible to justify mass murder and torture I can possibly see.  We're all monkeys... some of us use imaginary friends to help us justify that which we should not fucking be doing.  Still, I cannot see how one man can justify rape to save a soul in his ethics system.

Yes. he wanted to rape me to save my soul from eternal damnation because I'm a lesbian. He isn't the only one.

What the fuck is wrong with Christians?

Committing sin to prevent sin?  Have we come to the point where the Bible no longer even matters as a moral guide?

I don't even want to get into the debate about whether or not homosexuality is natural or not.  That's besides the point.  My preferences cannot change.  I prefer boobs and kitty girls to cock.

I ought to call the cops next time I meet someone like that.  Someone who thinks they can change me to better suit their cock-warming desires deserves to take it up the ass in prison.
Mary: Let me ask you something.
[Grabs his hand]
Mary: Why are you alive?
John Preston: [Breaks free] I'm alive... I live... to safeguard the continuity of this great society. To serve Libria.
Mary: It's circular. You exist to continue your existence. What's the point?
John Preston: What's the point of your existence?
Mary: To feel. 'Cause you've never done it, you can never know it. But it's as vital as breath. And without it, without love, without anger, without sorrow, breath is just a clock... ticking.

Bu🤠ns

QuoteGentlemen,

What shall we do with the Christian scumbags who think their penii are God's gift to women, that think they can turn a lesbian straight by raping her?

we're noble creatures ma'am. sometimes we have a hard time expressing ourselves. sometimes our threats of rape are really just ways of saying, "you know, even though you DO perfer women, I still firmly believe that i could be just as an amazing partner to you as would any woman." i know it sounds crazy but often we have an image to uphold. and sometimes those images are more important to us in our lives to allow us to dive deep and express our true inner emotion. 

i'm not justifying the guy's actions. i'm just suggesting that there seem to be other factors at play here.

saint aini

How do you legally and politely tell a man "Sure, I'll fuck your dead body, but not while it has any life in it."?
[Grabs his hand]
John Preston: [Breaks free] I'm alive... I live... to safeguard the continuity of this great society. To serve Libria.
Mary: To feel. 'Cause you've never done it, you can never know it. But it's as vital as breath. And without it, without love, without anger, without sorrow, breath is just a clock... ticking.

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Quote from: saint aini on December 28, 2007, 05:40:13 PM
How do you legally and politely tell a man "Sure, I'll fuck your dead body, but not while it has any life in it."?

Well legally is easy...  "Sure, I'll fuck your dead body, but not while it has any life in it."?

Polite would be something like "You are so absolutely amazing that I don't think I could handle you while you still have breath left in you... but I don't want to miss out on that hunk of man meat once they drop you in the ground."

Also, compliment the penis... that usually distracts guys from anything else you may say. Low cut top will get you an extra drool.
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

saint aini

and sound turned on by soft tissue decay processes... and if that doesn't freak him out... call the cops?
[Grabs his hand]

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Quote from: saint aini on December 28, 2007, 05:51:13 PM
and sound turned on by soft tissue decay processes... and if that doesn't freak him out... call the cops?

Nah the TITS and the Penis comment will end run any phone calls to the cops.

Even if cops did show up (as long as they were guys...) you could say "Officer, *bat eyelashes breathe deeply* I just told him what a nice Penis he had."

And the cop will ticket him for not being enough of a Man.
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

East Coast Hustle

also, to be perfectly clear, nobody is a rapist until the actually RAPE you.

talking about rape does not a rapist make.

ECH,
will kill a motherfucker but is no murderer, dig?
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Cain

What's so special about Christian rapists?  I mean, apart from Immaculate Conception, where if you are feeling agnsty enough you can make a god-approved case for rape and annoy Christians.  I fail to see any qualitative difference between a Christian or Muslim or Jewish or Atheist rapist.

B_M_W

Quote from: Cain on December 29, 2007, 03:39:51 PM
What's so special about Christian rapists?  I mean, apart from Immaculate Conception, where if you are feeling agnsty enough you can make a god-approved case for rape and annoy Christians.  I fail to see any qualitative difference between a Christian or Muslim or Jewish or Atheist rapist.

Yeah, I think the mindset is about power, regardless of religious affiliation.
One by one, we break the sheep from their Iron Bar Prisons and expand their imaginations, make them think for themselves. In turn, they break more from their prisons. Eventually, critical mass is reached. Our key word: Resolve. Evangelize with compassion and determination. And realize that there will be few in the beginning. We are hand picking our successors. They are the future of Discordianism. Let us guide our future with intelligence.

--Reverse Brainwashing: A Guide http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=9801.0

6.5 billion Buddhas walking around.

99.xxxxxxx% forgot they are Buddha.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

That is one sick motherfucker and I'd like to kick his ass. Christians are ALL rapists, and they eat babies besides.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

In Sanity We Trust

Quote from: Nigel on January 01, 2008, 01:40:25 AM
That is one sick motherfucker and I'd like to kick his ass. Christians are ALL rapists, and they eat babies besides.

You might be thinking of the Eucharist, not technically cannibalism but not far off.
Out of Order - Chaos - In Sanity We Trust