News:

It's funny how the position for boot-licking is so close to the one used for curb-stomping.

Main Menu

Negative Charity

Started by Cramulus, January 03, 2008, 06:41:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cramulus

In this fucked up modern world, shouldn't there be an evil charity?

When you donate money to a cause, you feel good because you're in some way making the world a better place.

When you donate money to a negative charity, you are funding the worsening of the world. Because nihilists, assholes, and regressivists need a place they can fund too.

When I was a kid I watched the show Captain Planet, and I thought that blue guy with the green mullet was so lame I wanted to grow up and start a pollution factory. I fantasized about releasing a ton of CFCs into the atmosphere, dumping garbage into the ocean, suing eco-friendly companies, and generally provoking the wrath of do-gooders and treehugging spags everywhere. Well shit, there's still time to accomplish all of this.

I should set up a paypal account so that people who are in a bad mood can donate money that I will spend on megaphone batteries, spraypaint, stink bombs, knives to leave in gang-territory, that sort of thing. I'd use the time bought by my donation money to clog bathroom stalls in police stations, key cars, and otherwise waste people's time and resources.

Hey, it may not be making the world better, but at least I'd be making a difference.

Edited to add: DONE. Go here: http://www.cwyohba.org/noexit//Negative%20Charity.html

(Now before you all jump on me, note that my tongue is planted firmly in-cheek)

tyrannosaurus vex

i thought you were going to be my new hero until i read the disclaimer.
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

Cramulus

The disclaimer is to keep people from jumping down my throat. I'm probably going to set up the account and start taking donations anyway.

LMNO

I think the term you're looking for is "taxes".

Cramulus

tyrannosaurus vex

Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

AFK

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.