News:

TESTAMONIAL:  "I was still a bit rattled by the spectacular devastation."

Main Menu

THE CANCER KILLING PDCOM - Blow-by-Blow Coverage of Democratic Primary Race

Started by tyrannosaurus vex, January 04, 2008, 06:15:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DarkStar

Just cause I am a lazy mother fucker and have not read the entire thread yet, I am asking which you fuckers want to lose some internet props.....  I will put my ass on the line....  It will be Hillary and McCain.  Fucking Hillary wins.

Who wants to bet?  Anyone got the nads?
Freedom should never be taken for granted.  When you give yours away, you give mine.  Fuck you.

Cain

Quote from: mian tiao noodle on January 05, 2008, 04:38:33 AM
i took a political test and it said im a 95% match for kucinich and gravel. does that make me a damned liberal hippie?

Yes.  I took a test and I scored about 60% as my top choice, meaning I don't really much like anyone (though I'm thinking Obama would probably be a less evil choice than the rest, pretty much.  Maybe Edwards too).

Also, I always read the 2nd Ammendment as saying the right of the individual to bear arms shall not be infringed.  Thats a necessary precondition to the formation of a militia, it would seem.

Also, I think McCain has age against him, while Hillary would almost certainly win...if she run as a Republican (she LURVES the Iraq war, Patriot Act, Military Commissions Act, the idea of invading Iran etc etc).  Only lying partisan hacks will fall for her supposed anti-war stance, which is what is driving the Democratic base currently.

Penumbral

Quote from: DarkStar on January 05, 2008, 09:38:10 AM
Just cause I am a lazy mother fucker and have not read the entire thread yet, I am asking which you fuckers want to lose some internet props.....  I will put my ass on the line....  It will be Hillary and McCain.  Fucking Hillary wins.

your wrong.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Anyone have a link to a good "test"? I looked at one but I didn't like any of the answers.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Quote from: Darth Cupcake on January 04, 2008, 03:50:57 PM
Quote from: Richter on January 04, 2008, 03:01:44 PM
French Foreign Legion.  You only need to serve for 8-10 years to gain citizenship.

Oooh. I don't know if I can wait 8-10 years before the apocalypse happens, but we'll see.

Also, your sig makes me sad. Do not frown upon genitals! :cry:

If it was a zombie apocalypse, the french foreign legion might be a fun place to be.

Cain

Quote from: Richter on January 04, 2008, 03:01:44 PM
French Foreign Legion.  You only need to serve for 8-10 years to gain citizenship.

You can bunk with them with 3 months while you try and procure a passport by other means, if soldiering in Chad doesn't sound like a good long term career move.  They give you a last minute chance to back out.

Richter

Good to know, and an intelligent policy on the Legion's part.
If the zombies show up I've already got an outfit to roll with.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Triple Zero

Quote from: Nigel on January 05, 2008, 08:13:05 PM
Anyone have a link to a good "test"? I looked at one but I didn't like any of the answers.

i took: http://www.eenvandaag.nl/stemwijzerusa

it even has a button for "english version", but it might be more fun to try the dutch one.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

DarkStar

Quote from: Penumbral on January 05, 2008, 04:58:10 PM

your wrong.

You think so?  Then who are you willing to put out there?  Obama will not do well on super tuesday.  Clinton will move into the front runner at this point.  From the Republican side, what is wrong with my suggestion, bet?  I think McCain does well in NH and that carries him forward.  I don't see Huckabee having what it takes to carry the base.  I don't see Rudy carrying the base.  I do see McCain carrying it, which would mean, he will be the candidate.  Romney is done.  If he loses NH, he is finished.  He might hang around a bit, but fadesville.  It's going to be Clinton and McCain.  Fucking pick your picks?  I will bet you.   What are you willing to lose?
Freedom should never be taken for granted.  When you give yours away, you give mine.  Fuck you.

Triple Zero

Quote from: DarkStar on January 06, 2008, 05:17:38 PM
Quote from: DarkStar on January 05, 2008, 09:38:10 AMJust cause I am a lazy mother fucker and have not read the entire thread yet, I am asking which you fuckers want to lose some internet props.....  I will put my ass on the line....  It will be Hillary and McCain.  Fucking Hillary wins.

your wrong.

You think so?  Then who are you willing to put out there?  Obama will not do well on super tuesday.  Clinton will move into the front runner at this point.  From the Republican side, what is wrong with my suggestion, bet?  I think McCain does well in NH and that carries him forward.  I don't see Huckabee having what it takes to carry the base.  I don't see Rudy carrying the base.  I do see McCain carrying it, which would mean, he will be the candidate.  Romney is done.  If he loses NH, he is finished.  He might hang around a bit, but fadesville.  It's going to be Clinton and McCain.  Fucking pick your picks?  I will bet you.   What are you willing to lose?

DSPN thread's over there ----------------------->  :roll: 
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Apparently I mostly agree with Edwards, although we don't match up all that well.

I hope people aren't actually using quizzes like that to decide how to vote. I bet they are though.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Jenne

It's a quandary what people actually USE to decide...I have a feeling they ARE listening to the punditry that is flying at lightening speed throughout all the medias around the teevee and talk radio stations.

To see the record numbers coming out of Iowa of the "below 60 years of age" set to vote in the caucus is telling.  Obama tapped hard into that particular subset, and he got results.

Those people were listening.  So, largish numbers CAN be reached...as to who exactly IS reaching them remains to be seen at this point, imho.  I have a few theories (mostly named above), but there are also churches, universities, parents and local party leaders at work as well.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Diseris

Quote from: DarkStar on January 06, 2008, 05:17:38 PM

your wrong.

Not sure what you have,  Hil can't win it, as it was her fault that Bill got a blowjob and everyone will be reminded of that in the primaries to keep it from happening during the general election.

I think Obama et all will win the election, but either Bush, McCain or Cheney will take the presidency...I don't even think its that much of an outside bet.
You didn't enjoy it you never believed it there won't be a refund you'll never go back - TMBG