News:

I hope she gets diverticulitis and all her poop kills her.

Main Menu

THE CANCER KILLING PDCOM - Blow-by-Blow Coverage of Democratic Primary Race

Started by tyrannosaurus vex, January 04, 2008, 06:15:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tyrannosaurus vex

Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

LMNO

Attn: TGRR, RE: 2nd Amendment.

I'm standing over here, in the corner marked "corrected".

AFK

Quote from: vexati0n on January 07, 2008, 02:45:51 AM
If it's Clinton and McCain, I'm going to vote for McCain. srsly.

ditto.  I don't know if anyone caught the debates on Saturday (yeah I know football was on too.) but man, I think whatever amount of consideration I had for Hillary was gone.  It sounded to me like when she talked about "experience" she wanted to take an awful lot of credit for things that happened during his her husband's administration. 

Actually, I think it was Obama who picked up on that and got a little dig in, saying something like, yes "BILL Clinton certainly did make some advancements..."

I think McCain's got some issues.  But, I also think he's going right of where he really his to rally Conservative support.  I certainly would twitch and cringe while checking the box next to his name, but I'll be goddamned if I'm gonna vote for Hill.

Then again, rumors fly that Bloomberg will throw his hat in. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Cain

If its Clinton vs McCain I'm buildinga nuclear bunker and waiting the next 4 years out.

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Quote from: vexati0n on January 07, 2008, 02:45:51 AM
If it's Clinton and McCain, I'm going to vote for McCain. srsly.

I'm with you if for no reason other than half the country Actively Hates Clinton... and we've had 16 years of half the country actively hating the president. Good for the LULZ, but bad for the survival chances of the nation. Besides, McCain seems not bad for a Republican (as Obama seems not bad for a Democrat).
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

AFK

Yep, and that was me in the crowd what told Hillary to go iron some shirts.

RWHN,
A bad, bad boy. 

Cain

The BBC is pushing Obama and McCain as the front runners, as is the Guardian.

AFK

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22551718/

Dixfield Notch and Hart's Location (two tiny, tiny towns in NH) have already cast their votes.  Obama and McCain each win both towns. 

I know it's early, buy my wife and I were talking about this last night.  Obama and Edwards ticket mayhaps? 

Richter

Quote from: Cain on January 08, 2008, 02:03:17 PM
The BBC is pushing Obama and McCain as the front runners, as is the Guardian.

I hope that's how the ticket turns out in November, it'd make for a much more stimualting election.
The past few I've been elligible for have been discouraging.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

LMNO

If it's Obama, I really hope he chooses a pragmatist as a running mate.

Obama/McCain might actually be a good ticket...

AFK

My guess is if Obama gets the nod he's going to add a running mate with some experience.  Sort of a Democratic Dick Cheney if you will.  Especially if the Republican nominee ends up being McCain. 

Cain

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Quote from: Cain on January 08, 2008, 02:29:10 PM
Obama/Hillary versus McCain/Huckabee?

:lol:

Well it would be a change, rather than the VP and P being in collusion all of the time, they would be at each others throat ;-)
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

LMNO

Obama/Hillary would essentially be life insurance for Obama, much like Bush/Cheney.

"I know you want to assasinate me, but look who would be president!"