News:

So essentially, the enemy of my enemy is not my friend, he's just another moronic, entitled turd in the bucket.

Main Menu

To Kill a Joke (and/or Religion)

Started by Cramulus, January 06, 2008, 09:53:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

This reminds me...assuming the power doesn't go down again (not exactly a given at the moment) I'll scout out 10 or so Discordian websites and drop off the addresses in the O:MF forum.

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Quote from: Cain on January 15, 2008, 02:09:00 PM
This reminds me...assuming the power doesn't go down again (not exactly a given at the moment) I'll scout out 10 or so Discordian websites and drop off the addresses in the O:MF forum.

Good idea... we should figure out which we already have active members in and which we need to infiltra... err join. Also, should we have an area in specific to direct people to? Maybe a subforum with sticky essays that we want these people to read, in order to understand what we're planning on doing? I think that Welcome blurb I wrote a while back would be good to modify slightly and post, along with your infowar essays, maybe some of the applicable essays from BiP and I thought I might do a couple essays 'expounding' on some Discordian Lore as it applies to us... maybe ;-)

Also I have a recruitment one I'm working on (how-to).
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Apikoros II on January 10, 2008, 11:20:45 AM
GASMs are so much cooler then any form of ISMS.

Phrase coined.

We have a winner.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Cain

Quote from: Ratatosk on January 15, 2008, 02:58:05 PM
Quote from: Cain on January 15, 2008, 02:09:00 PM

Good idea... we should figure out which we already have active members in and which we need to infiltra... err join. Also, should we have an area in specific to direct people to? Maybe a subforum with sticky essays that we want these people to read, in order to understand what we're planning on doing? I think that Welcome blurb I wrote a while back would be good to modify slightly and post, along with your infowar essays, maybe some of the applicable essays from BiP and I thought I might do a couple essays 'expounding' on some Discordian Lore as it applies to us... maybe ;-)

Also I have a recruitment one I'm working on (how-to).

I'm hoping our eventual aim would be to make a Discordian version of the Encyclopedia of the Afghan Jihad (an 8000 page reference guide to terrorism, written by Al-Qai'da's top operatives and circulated among all recruits via CDs) so I totally agree with this idea.  Cram's idea to use the Wiki, as mentioned in the TFY,S forum, to create a stable base of knowledge which can get everyone 'up to speed' quickly is an excellent idea.

That was part of the larger project I didn't want to mention before, because it would be a lot of work.