News:

Christians *have* to sin.
If they don't, it's like Christ died for nothing.

Main Menu

1958/9 - 2008/9

Started by Cain, January 06, 2008, 04:46:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

Just thought I should remind everyone is either been 49 or 50 years since Discordianism was founded.  Perhaps we should do something to note this occasion?

Triple Zero

how about we pack our stuff, admit it was a joke, and move on? :)
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Cain

I was thinking a 2 year long party, actually, but it seemed a little extreme.  One year, yeah, maybe, but two is insane.

Triple Zero

we could try and become that neverending pillaging space party from THHGTTG perhaps?

for starters we need:

- rockets
- beer
- chips
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

Cain

If you're going to have chips, you need dip too.  Lots of dip.  While you're at it, you may as well crunch up a painkiller for the dip too, so that people wont have monstrous hangovers for 700 odd days.

The Good Reverend Roger

I'm just gonna keep on fucking with people.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Triple Zero

Quote from: Cain on January 06, 2008, 05:38:59 PM
If you're going to have chips, you need dip too.  Lots of dip.  While you're at it, you may as well crunch up a painkiller for the dip too, so that people wont have monstrous hangovers for 700 odd days.

heyyyyyyy

dip + painkiller

that's some good thinking, right there! ;-)

Wind rider

Quote from: triple zero on January 06, 2008, 08:16:12 PM

heyyyyyyy

dip + painkiller

that's some good thinking, right there! ;-)

Better than having to go get tablets after getting the hangover any day.

LMNO

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 06, 2008, 05:52:38 PM
I'm just gonna keep on fucking with people.

This is the correct sexy motorcycle.

AFK

Quote from: Cain on January 06, 2008, 04:46:14 PM
Just thought I should remind everyone is either been 49 or 50 years since Discordianism was founded.  Perhaps we should do something to note this occasion?

bowling?
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Suu

Are you saying that because Discordianism was born in a bowling alley, or that bowling in general  just rocks/
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

LMNO

AFK

Quote from: Suu Fett on January 07, 2008, 05:10:16 PM
Are you saying that because Discordianism was born in a bowling alley, or that bowling in general  just rocks/

:fnord:  Yes and yes.

Quote from: LMNO on January 07, 2008, 05:49:00 PM
Candlepin, or GTFO.

Hell yeah! 

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Jasper

We should put forth a candidate to run for president.

Our platform is that we will "try" to do a "good job".

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."