News:

PD.com: Worse than that time when I conjured a handkerchief from that deaf kid's ear.

Main Menu

1958/9 - 2008/9

Started by Cain, January 06, 2008, 04:46:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

East Coast Hustle

candlepin bowling is for people with weak wrists.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

FnordJunkie

According to the ancient "Honest Scroll Of Lies" Chapter 23 Verse 5: On the 50th Anniversary of Discordia all documentation must be burned...that which never existed still does not exist...unless you want it to exist and fear fire...

Signed,
Seth Phoenix V
Pope of the Endangered Danger Cabal of the Reluctant Messiah

Jasper

How about we just burn (delete) all the documentation written in the traditional Discordian writing style?

barumunk

aw   :x   but its so silly, how could you delete something so silly... thats like kicking a puppy in the face

"For it is with the mysteries of our religion, as with wholesome pills for the sick, which swallowed whole, have the virtue to cure; but chewed, are for the most part cast up again without effect." Thomas Hobbes

I was always taught to chew everything before i swallow.

Triple Zero

Quote from: barumunk on January 14, 2008, 09:38:17 AM
aw   :x   but its so silly, how could you delete something so silly... thats like kicking a puppy in the face

:|

:)

thats like kicking a puppy in the face

:D

kicking a puppy in the face

:fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap:
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

barumunk

"For it is with the mysteries of our religion, as with wholesome pills for the sick, which swallowed whole, have the virtue to cure; but chewed, are for the most part cast up again without effect." Thomas Hobbes

poo3poo3

... so i went out to this awesome new club this weekend and got super drunk!

barumunk

i hope you get drunk and die at the coolest club on earth :D ehehehehehee :D  :fnord:

AFK

Quote from: FnordJunkie on January 14, 2008, 07:08:22 AM
According to the ancient "Honest Scroll Of Lies" Chapter 23 Verse 5: On the 50th Anniversary of Discordia all documentation must be burned...that which never existed still does not exist...unless you want it to exist and fear fire...

Signed,
Seth Phoenix V
Pope of the Endangered Danger Cabal of the Reluctant Messiah

Yeah, sure, try selling that one to the DMV. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

stromcrow

Bharlion

We could always do what we do every night. Talk about other peoples conspiracies to take over the world at the bowling alley? I don't know about you but nothing satisfies me after a long day at the puppy kicking mill than kicking back and going bowling with my skin head buddies.
Okay, why not. Didn't want to die alone anyways.

AFK

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

barumunk

Jasper

Quote from: barumunk on February 14, 2008, 02:50:47 PM
Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on February 14, 2008, 02:48:36 PM
that's outlandish. 

to say the least.

The mere idea!  My response to such zanyness is to be swept away on a phantasmagoric mind trip, where I meet Eris and she enlightens me with yet more absurdisms!

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

There certainly is nothing that proves zaniness than making multitudes of out-of-context references to other people's zany ideas!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."