News:

Can anyone ever be sufficiently committed to Sparkle Motion?

Main Menu

Let Other People Think for You

Started by LHX, January 06, 2008, 08:25:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jasper

Triple Zero

Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Cramulus

barumunk

Quote from: LHX on January 06, 2008, 08:25:40 PM
it is kind of easier

and you can play the victim role if anything goes wrong

yeah but wen you do that, you end up not havin the choice, you automatically become the victim (and theres nothing you can do to change it)  ..... seems like something that should be said in the BIP

"For it is with the mysteries of our religion, as with wholesome pills for the sick, which swallowed whole, have the virtue to cure; but chewed, are for the most part cast up again without effect." Thomas Hobbes

I was always taught to chew everything before i swallow.

LMNO

I think LHX had his tongue firmly planted in his cheek.

However, if you want to add something to the wiki, the link in my sig should work now.

DIY.

barumunk

hahaha yeah, the tongue in his cheek wasnt lost on me :D hahaha

"For it is with the mysteries of our religion, as with wholesome pills for the sick, which swallowed whole, have the virtue to cure; but chewed, are for the most part cast up again without effect." Thomas Hobbes

LMNO

Actually, that might work better as a meme bomb...

Let other people think for you, and play the victim when it goes wrong.

IT WILL ALWAYS GO WRONG.

Maybe you can tighten that up.

barumunk

Let other people think for you.
That way you can play the victim when things go wrong.
Everything Always Goes Wrong!

ps: your sig is still buggered

LMNO

AFK

www.blackironprison.com, in case you are still having trouble.

Also, if you want to add to the wiki I can make you an account.

Just let me know and I will make it so.  Though I'm about to go into a web conference so it won't be until later this afternoon.  Just send me a PM. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Bharlion

I agree. My handlers keep me well feed. But they haven't been around for awhile and I am almost out of food again. Does anyone have spare food they can send me?
Okay, why not. Didn't want to die alone anyways.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I have some dried squid a partygoer left here on Yule.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Jasper

Two week old squid by mail?  You monster! :o

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."