News:

One of our core values:  "THEY REFILLED MY RITALIN AND BY THE WAY I WANNA EAT YOUR BEAR HEAD."

Main Menu

post cabbage, ITT

Started by Triple Zero, January 09, 2008, 08:01:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

after locking, i can still add a poll to my threads! :-D

please unlock
5 (27.8%)
let it die a locked death
3 (16.7%)
you can also remove the thread did you know that?
10 (55.6%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Richter

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

AFK

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Cramulus

Triple Zero

also, hash cookies.

and hash buter.

clown-nose
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

AFK

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Richter

Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Apikoros II

frickle It's a fried pickle!
I also believe that everything is false, even that statement and the one above it. Also, when you look into the abyss the abyss looks into you. Heck, the abyss sometimes winks and once it gave me the finger.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Richter

Deepthroat Chopra

Chainsaw-Wielding Fistula Detector

The Apex, The Harmony Of

LMNO

I SEE A CONNECTION.

Just to see how long we can keep this retarded thread going, I propose a more "Discordian" twist to this game.

Player A states a word.
Player B states a word not related to player A at all.
Players C and up posts how the two words are related.  The most creative connection wins an internet.

Apikoros II

Ooooh, an Internet. I am sticking to my tubes on the interwebs.
I also believe that everything is false, even that statement and the one above it. Also, when you look into the abyss the abyss looks into you. Heck, the abyss sometimes winks and once it gave me the finger.

Richter

LMNO