News:

PD.com: children are filled with joy, adults are filled with dread and local government is filled with stupid

Main Menu

post cabbage, ITT

Started by Triple Zero, January 09, 2008, 08:01:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

after locking, i can still add a poll to my threads! :-D

please unlock
5 (27.8%)
let it die a locked death
3 (16.7%)
you can also remove the thread did you know that?
10 (55.6%)

Total Members Voted: 18

AFK

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Cramulus

AFK

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Triple Zero

Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cramulus

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I totally see a connection!

Matador.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Eve

Emotionally crippled narcissist.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Eve

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Eve

Nast

"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."