News:

PD.com: The combined word for "horror" and "mirth"

Main Menu

Everyone will always be too late

Started by Sepia, March 09, 2008, 04:50:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sepia

We need titties. Titties. Titties you see, we need 'em. We've been sleeping, we've been sleeping, listening to mountain grind down to ravines and creeks and we've listened to the ocean, we've listened to the ocean as it began creating life, just a gentle hum first but gaining momentum, there's a crescendo coming and we've heard the universe open up its heart for us and we've listened, we've heard, we know what's out there, we've seen everything and now we return, we return with godsight. Titties!

It was Aurakles who threw the spear through ten thousand years where it hit its mark. Love and Vengeanced pierced the last ten thousand years of human civillization, aligning the stars and everything else needed for the correctness of it all so every astrologer, astromancer, scryer, clairvoyant or insane prophet can fathom it. They say there are gods, demons, angels and they create more rules and bonds by forming religions but there is no belief. There is no belief needed, there are no truths that can only be accepted on its' own premises, there's a spear going through the millennia which name is both Love and Vengeance and it was thrown by the first superhero, the first new god.

"You think celebrity and money makes you invulnerable? You think your fancy suit makes you a hero? You think by dressing up and talking big you'll put a stop to EVIL men? I have news for you, Shilo Norman. You shouldn't have come into my world.

You are smaller than a grain of sand.

And evil is a mountain." - Dark Seid, Seven Soldiers of Victory

Was there something you had to remember? You left something on the stove, didn't you and now you're all tangled up in social relations and you don't remember it anyhow but you did forget. Somewhere along the way you forgot something and now that you've forgotten it, you've never actually done it, yet, untill you do it again. See? I told you i needed titties, we've been sleeping for far too long.

How did you forget? Entertain an aging man with anecdotes of your wild wild life. Tell me your wildest stories, share with me your biggest triumphs and your biggest failures. Tell me, for the first time, open up, I'm only here now as I am now, later I will come as something different, but now, before the judgment, tell me of you. Tell me your story for isn't it like that in your hope filled heart that everyone has a story to tell? Everyone is a fool, a lover, a villain or a hero. Tell me of what you've done with life. Tell me the tales that noone else have heard.

We pass these words to eachother, friends with undying loyalty as we grew up together and we'll stick around for eachother, no matter the fucking what, we'll stick here to you, we'll back eachother up. We're sitting in a kitchen, it's a dirty kitchen, it's my kitchen and the tulips died a week ago and the water's dried up, unmoving shades of life that will crackle and turn to dust if touched, the beautiful Rushka porcelain from a designer who knew how a cup should feel between the fingers, filled with icecold orangejuice or hot coffee. We're still in the kitchen, I'm working up my buzz, a couple of beers, a few shots of zubrowka, second joint being passed around and someone's out in the hallways, getting some coke and I catch myself in thinking that it should have been me that had the goldfish memory and retarded laughter as i constantly smoke but here he stands, telling us it's really good shit, better than last weekend which funnily enough was what he said last weekend and I drown myself in naivete as I know that the drugs that keep coming in just become better and better and in one year from  now you'll find me on the mountain

of cocaine further down the street and I'll be lying ontop of it dead, with blood and shit flowing through the white dunes and there'll be people everywhere, finally getting their greed satisfied, snorting themselves to death bringing them into the history books from afar

and as we tell the story to eachother, each one giving a piece, rumbling laughter and everyone's in the zone and everyone's here but it's not crowded, it's not intimidating, there are no silences because noone has thought about it. We're sitting in that kitchen, the sun's setting and it's early yet but there's this magic in the air, this tingle in the brain. It's one of those days when everyone has enough to drink, someone brings pizza and because there are only friends that have known eachother for far too long, there's something honest in the air which everyone knows will change when we step out of our own boundaries and into the boundaries of everyone else.

Did you see the grimace that I made? Did you see the tear that went down her cheek when she saw you, now? Did you listen to them? Did you listen to the people and their gentle song? Did you partake in honesty in that discussion or were you after the redhead? They've said that the government haven't heard their people's voices for far too long but we listen to their hum every day, we listen to the people under the stairs.

You will come in through that door soon. I know it, I've known you far too long. I'm passing out now, some are breaking away, they're leaving and I can hear you, I can hear your voice through the hum of the people, the radiance
Too many hours of drugs, too little drugs going up and I think I'm in my bed and from my headset I can faintly hear some pink floyd and I grow so shallow as I go on a spiritual walk on drugs, a whole bed vibrating in different colours and feelings and life is a scrapbook of memories and that's about it.

You'll come through the door, gently, asking if I'm asleep and I'll make a sound that resembles no and you'll ask if it's okay if you crash here, still so gentle because we didn't speak much tonight and I'll say yeah, I'd love for you to do that and then I'll try to sit up and get these rags of my body and you're a little bit confused, you're still thinking untill I turn on the light and you go calm and I go bathe in your skin and in one hour you'll ask me

do you love me?

and I'll say

not yet

you'll say

everyone will always be too late

and I'll say

it's the fate of humanity

and you'll say

Everyone will always be too late

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

B_M_W

One by one, we break the sheep from their Iron Bar Prisons and expand their imaginations, make them think for themselves. In turn, they break more from their prisons. Eventually, critical mass is reached. Our key word: Resolve. Evangelize with compassion and determination. And realize that there will be few in the beginning. We are hand picking our successors. They are the future of Discordianism. Let us guide our future with intelligence.

--Reverse Brainwashing: A Guide http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=9801.0

6.5 billion Buddhas walking around.

99.xxxxxxx% forgot they are Buddha.

Agrippa