News:

If you really want to hurt your parents, and you don't have the nerve to be a homosexual, the least you can do is go into the arts. But do not use semicolons. They are transvestite hermaphrodites, standing for absolutely nothing. All they do is show you've been to college.

Main Menu

contrast between BIP and PD ....

Started by barumunk, January 10, 2008, 09:26:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jasper

Damn.  Us normal sleepers don't know how lucky we are.  Later, Cain.

Cain

See ya.  I'll dig out the name of the guy later today fer sure...

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cain on January 11, 2008, 07:28:48 PM
It might be helpful.

Flicking through the forum is a good substitute, however.

That's more my attention level.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

barumunk

Quote from: Ratatosk on January 11, 2008, 08:44:12 PM
Quote from: Professor Cramulus on January 11, 2008, 08:36:58 PM

HAY GUYS WE'VE GOT A LIVE ONE HERE

or do we stick a propeller beanie on his head and hope he distracts the Special Forces units while we slip out the back way?

hehehehehe

"For it is with the mysteries of our religion, as with wholesome pills for the sick, which swallowed whole, have the virtue to cure; but chewed, are for the most part cast up again without effect." Thomas Hobbes

I was always taught to chew everything before i swallow.

barumunk

Pools are overated, especially ones on roofs with no water! :D

yeah I agree with the fact the the BIP does seem a little dark... but it suits the metaphor, just the "joke" isnt as obvious... some sad sods may take it at face value, so throwing some GSP would make it nice and ambiguous, withought losing the common thread... just a thought

shit these forums fuck with my head!!!!! not used to them hahahahahhaha

"For it is with the mysteries of our religion, as with wholesome pills for the sick, which swallowed whole, have the virtue to cure; but chewed, are for the most part cast up again without effect." Thomas Hobbes

I was always taught to chew everything before i swallow.

Cain

Quote from: Cain on January 12, 2008, 05:52:24 AM
See ya.  I'll dig out the name of the guy later today fer sure...

This was a lie.  Not only becauase I spent roughly 14 hours sleeping yesterday, but I also think that podcast is only on my mp3 player.  Which is out of power, and I can't find the charger for it, because I'm lazy and have reading material.

Jasper

That's okay, I have an overabundance of stuff to read myself.