News:

All you can say in this site's defence is that it, rather than reality, occupies the warped minds of some of the planet's most twisted people; gods know what they would get up to if it wasn't here.  In these arguably insane times, any lessening or attenuation of madness is maybe something to be thankful for.

Main Menu

Hey Roger, I need a favor.

Started by Sister Fracture, January 14, 2011, 07:38:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cramulus

Hello, is this the BONER THREAD? Yes Mistress, it is!

Sister Fracture

Quote from: Richter on January 14, 2011, 08:52:29 PM
Well, hooking up a car battery to tap shoes can alarm people.

The car battery would ruin the dance pad, if I used it on their shoes. Dunno what you lot take me for, I really don't. But you HAVE to get them to improve their timing somehow, don't you? And where else is there to hook the cables onto properly other than their nipples?
Roaring Berserkery Bunny of the North End™

A Tucsonite is like a Christian in several important ways.  For one thing, they believe what they say about their god in the most literal, straightfaced way possible.  For another, they both know their god can hear them.  The difference between the two, however, is quite vast in terms of their relationship with their god; Christians believe in His benevolence, but Tucsonites KNOW of The City's spite and hate.

Richter

Quote from: Sister Fracture on January 14, 2011, 09:01:57 PM
Quote from: Richter on January 14, 2011, 08:52:29 PM
Well, hooking up a car battery to tap shoes can alarm people.

The car battery would ruin the dance pad, if I used it on their shoes. Dunno what you lot take me for, I really don't. But you HAVE to get them to improve their timing somehow, don't you? And where else is there to hook the cables onto properly other than their nipples?

Thinking more that you use the jumper cables to electrify the little metal tips on the tap shoes as YOU are wearing them (properly insulated, or course.)

You then subject them to a positively electric dance show. 

Sometimes one gag in't enough for the screams.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Sister Fracture

Roaring Berserkery Bunny of the North End™

A Tucsonite is like a Christian in several important ways.  For one thing, they believe what they say about their god in the most literal, straightfaced way possible.  For another, they both know their god can hear them.  The difference between the two, however, is quite vast in terms of their relationship with their god; Christians believe in His benevolence, but Tucsonites KNOW of The City's spite and hate.