News:

PD.com: "the lot of you are some of the most vicious, name calling, vile examples of humanity I've had the misfortune of attempting to communicate with.  Even attempting to mimic the general mood of the place toward people who think differently leaves a slimy feel on my skin.  Reptilian, even."

Main Menu

WE ARE YOUNG

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, January 12, 2008, 09:09:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dysnomia

AND I KNOW THAT YOU MAY LOVE ME

BUT I JUST CAN'T BE WITH YOU LIKE THIS ANYMORE
It's all fun and games, till someone gets herpes.

http://cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/122010/mow-the-lawn.gif

Triple Zero

bababababu-bbabababumbumdidididdly-bump!

Funny how some things seem a lot different half a year later.

Quote from: Nigel on September 10, 2010, 04:28:38 AM
Quote from: BabylonHoruv
I agree that being open about your fantasies, early in the relationship, is a good idea.  I have some really disturbing fantasies, If these were to come up after I was involved with someone it could cause serious trouble in the relationship.  I 'd really prefer that they come up early.  Rape fantasies are an easy example.  If I am starting to get involved with someone who has been raped I want to make sure that she knows that I have rape fantasies.  I don't want her thinking I have hidden this from her and have it pop out and have her feel that we grew close under false pretenses.

Totally! That's a great example. With the right partner, that's totally hot... with the wrong one, it might be a deal-breaker, and the only way to know is to be as up-front as possible.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

LMNO

Triple Zero

:lulz:

I WENT TO THE STORE
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

themenniss

SKA BA BAP SKIBIDY BOP SKIBIDY DRENDRENDRENDREN DON DIBIDY BOM BOM

I'M THE SCAT MAN!
'I talk aloud to all those who listen. when nobody does, i talk aloud to myself.'

Phox

I now hate you all.  Well... okay, I now hate you all even more.