News:

We've got artists, scientists, scholars, pranksters, publishers, songwriters, and political activists.  We've subjected Discordia to scrutiny, torn it apart, and put it back together. We've written songs about it, we've got a stack of essays, and, to refer back to your quote above, we criticize the hell out of each other.

Main Menu

MSY23 - What A Long, Strange Trip It's Been

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, January 14, 2008, 02:59:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jasper


ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Jasper

I know, huh?  It sucks that we can't all just live in total harmony and always agree.

[insert undertones of lighthearted irony]

East Coast Hustle

I saw him getting carted off in the WAAAAAHHH-mbulance.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.


Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"