News:

PD.Com: Pretention in a can.

Main Menu

Pimping

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, January 14, 2008, 05:51:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

My bf finally put some of his music on his Myspace page, it's worth a listen:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=211243616
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

East Coast Hustle

I am very disappointed.

not in the music, I didn't listen to that...

but this thread has NOTHING to do with being a pimp.

:ECH:
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I'm sorry. :( Next time I will post pictures of my hos.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

By which I mean "boyfriend".

Triple Zero

Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Darth Cupcake

Get him to recreate your avatar IRL, and you've got a recipe for win! 8)
Be the trouble you want to see in the world.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Does that mean I have to buy a $130 conical vibrator?

Darth Cupcake

Think of it as an investment, as they say in the movies.

CONICAL VIBRATORS: The gift that keeps on giving!
Be the trouble you want to see in the world.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Step 1: Buy a conical vibrator
Step 2: ???
Step 3: ???
Step 4: ???
Step 5: PROFIT!

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Seriously though, somebody should listen to his music. It's not my thing, but it seems like it might be the thing of some of the people here. Also, he only sells it on hand-pressed limited-edition vinyl with handmade "art" cases he makes himself, which I think is pretty cool.

Triple Zero

but i hate myspace, it makes my computer all clunky and boggy

what kind of music is it?
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I hate Myspace too, I wish his website was finished.

It's, um, music that I'm sure has a name that I don't know. Experimental/noise? Perhaps?

Devvee

I like it, but I'm easily pleased :D

The Littlest Ubermensch

Cool stuff. Really dig "The Vanishing God"
[witticism/philosophical insight/nifty quote to prove my intelligence to the forum]

LISTEN TO MY SHOW THURSDAY 5-7 EST

THEN GO TO MY MYSPACE

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

:) I will tell him, he'll be pleased.