News:

The characteristic feature of the loser is to bemoan, in general terms, mankind's flaws, biases, contradictions and irrationality-without exploiting them for fun and profit

Main Menu

The Machine(TM) Says:

Started by barumunk, January 14, 2008, 08:48:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

barumunk

"For it is with the mysteries of our religion, as with wholesome pills for the sick, which swallowed whole, have the virtue to cure; but chewed, are for the most part cast up again without effect." Thomas Hobbes

I was always taught to chew everything before i swallow.

Triple Zero

Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

AFK

How can we sleep when our beds are burning?
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

How can we dance when our Earth is turning?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

LMNO

Quote from: Nigel on January 14, 2008, 04:17:48 PM
How can we dance when some sort of pink triangle is shoved up our ass?

Fixed for avatar usage.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Pvt Conrad

Sir,

If I were to go back to sleep, it is entirely too likely that I might become the next victim of Union Rape Squads which even now threaten the pure, soft buttocks of country boys from Carolina to Texas.

If there is a Machine giving out orders, I would think it a sign that the world itself were coming undone!

Doubtfully Yours,

Pvt. Conrad Jones

AFK

Quote from: barumunk on January 14, 2008, 08:48:21 AM

Go back to sleep!!     :|

If only I could. 

I am udderly exhausted....MUUUUU!!!!!
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Pvt Conrad on January 14, 2008, 07:31:49 PM
Sir,

If I were to go back to sleep, it is entirely too likely that I might become the next victim of Union Rape Squads which even now threaten the pure, soft buttocks of country boys from Carolina to Texas.

If there is a Machine giving out orders, I would think it a sign that the world itself were coming undone!

Doubtfully Yours,

Pvt. Conrad Jones

Where did this one come from?  :lol: Alright, I'll play.

We have heard the loud booming of cannon all day. Today I saw such a stampede as I never witnessed before. The road was full of carriages, wagons, men on horseback, all riding at full speed. Judge Floyd stopped, saying: "The Yankees are coming. They have got my mules and chickens, and they are coming for me."

Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division