News:

My opinion > Your opinion

Main Menu

poo

Started by poo3poo3, January 15, 2008, 02:44:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

Paranoid breakdown.  Convince someone everyone is their enemy, and the quietly walk away when the fight starts...

Jasper

I meant, jeez that's sinister, I like it.  I meant to unify us more effectively, for better projects.

hunter s.durden

Quote from: poo3poo3 on January 15, 2008, 02:44:21 PM
n00b question:
if there were no grayfaces, cabbages, no machine(tm) or any of that bullshit what would anyone be talking about or doing on a day to day basis?
I havent yet thought of a good enough answer to this question... !PLEH

Get fuckered up and watch the ATHF movie.
This space for rent.

Cain

I can carry out false flag ops and pretend to be one of the enemy while attacking this place?

CAIN DID WTC!

Jasper

Anything to pick up the pace of the group I say.  What about more clearly defining our opposition and building our movements on that?

Cain

A good idea.  Nebulous foes are no fun.

Jasper

Exactly so.  And a large part of the group we have is ideological nebulosity, making it hard to color within the lines on our unifying antithesis.

Cain

Authoritarian pricks piss most of us off.  Go find one, and we can rally around our new enemy.

Jasper

The US Military Industrial Complex?

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

The police officers forum? (just kidding Rog)
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: Felix on January 16, 2008, 06:59:03 PM
The US Military Industrial Complex?

why, out of all the possibilities, would you pick the one that has all the big guns?
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Jasper

ECH, point.

We could form a group to crack down on DIRTY cops, though?

Cain

How about Alan Keyes?

Jasper

Is he really a threat to anything we value?

Cain

No, but he assosciates with such people. Plus he'd be relatively easy to do over.