News:

One day, I shall make the news feed. Then they'll see. Then they'll all see! Mwahahahaha!!!!

Main Menu

Reason to live:

Started by Jasper, January 16, 2008, 03:03:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jasper

Richter

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Jasper

This is a fine, fine tasting glass of what is essentially poison. 

Wow.

Cramulus

have you toasted to anything cool?

Jasper

The fine things in life.  It was appropriate at the time.

Bharlion

God bless port.
God bless my precious opium.

Why is it that what is bad for the body is good for the soul?
Why is it that what is good for the body is bad for the soul?

Another reason to live?
Heroin.

Heroin, brings out the HERO in you.

Another reason to live?

So you can be there at the confluence of worlds, it is coming. Their world. Our world.

They are here.
Okay, why not. Didn't want to die alone anyways.

Jasper

Bu🤠ns

port..never had...someone once told me it's like B&B is that true?

Jasper

No. 

It's like wine, right?  But take everything REALLY delicious of a glass of wine, magnify it.  It is stronger than wine, of course, but the flavours are unbelievable.  The spiciness, woodiness, the fruit notes, tannins...

A good, old port is really something to savor and never forget.  Which is why you never get drunk on it, for very fear of forgetting.

Por moi.

Bu🤠ns

hmmm. sounds like i have a new entry on my to-do list.

Jasper

Like the thread title says. 

Oh, and try not to buy cheap stuff.  If it's too expensive or too cheap, wait until a better opportunity.

Reverend Ju Ju Booze

When I was born,my father bought a bottle of port,in order to celebrate my 18th birthday with 18 y.o. port...Needless to say,it was even better than the cake...
Capitalism.
When it uses the carrot is called democracy,
When it uses the stick is called fascism.

Richter

I've had the cheapo stuff and a few passable bottles.
I will ehatily accept recomendations for brands to look for.

Not bad for a drink that started out as a "Let's see if we can make this drinkable" experiment.
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Jasper

Yeah, it started out as shitty wine full of brandy, right?

Richter

Yeah, British importers jokingly dumped a bucket of brandy into strong Portugese wine trying to make it better.  It started when they were at war with France, and couldn't get the French wine they were used to.