News:

TESTEMONAIL:  Right and Discordianism allows room for personal interpretation. You have your theories and I have mine. Unlike Christianity, Discordia allows room for ideas and opinions, and mine is well-informed and based on ancient philosophy and theology, so, my neo-Discordian friends, open your minds to my interpretation and I will open my mind to yours. That's fair enough, right? Just claiming to be discordian should mean that your mind is open and willing to learn and share ideas. You guys are fucking bashing me and your laughing at my theologies and my friends know what's up and are laughing at you and honestly this is my last shot at putting a label on my belief structure and your making me lose all hope of ever finding a ideological group I can relate to because you don't even know what the fuck I'm talking about and everything I have said is based on the founding principals of real Discordianism. Expand your mind.

Main Menu

Word Doc of the BIP

Started by barumunk, January 17, 2008, 07:58:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

barumunk

does anyone have a word .doc of the Black Iron Prison: Discordia Revisited... version 2.1 or more...

i noticed some errors (small ones) that i'd like to fixup so i can disseminate it, but dont have anything to decompile to pdf.

someone? anyone?


"For it is with the mysteries of our religion, as with wholesome pills for the sick, which swallowed whole, have the virtue to cure; but chewed, are for the most part cast up again without effect." Thomas Hobbes

I was always taught to chew everything before i swallow.

barumunk

k i.ve found a .doc of version 2.0   anyone know the difference between 2.0 and 2.1 ????


"For it is with the mysteries of our religion, as with wholesome pills for the sick, which swallowed whole, have the virtue to cure; but chewed, are for the most part cast up again without effect." Thomas Hobbes

I was always taught to chew everything before i swallow.

Cain


barumunk

oh ok... cus 2.1 has a error, the end of page 2 flows onto page 19


"For it is with the mysteries of our religion, as with wholesome pills for the sick, which swallowed whole, have the virtue to cure; but chewed, are for the most part cast up again without effect." Thomas Hobbes

I was always taught to chew everything before i swallow.

Cain

Hmm, I should really wait until someone who actually designed the layout is online...I only did some of the writing.

Cramulus