News:

Endorsement from MysticWicks: "The most fatuous, manipulative, and venomous people to be found here are all of the discordian genre."

Main Menu

POSTERGASM

Started by Cramulus, January 19, 2008, 05:23:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jasper

Oh my god I must have GOOGLY EYES!!

the last yatto

Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Bu🤠ns

Quote from: Sigmatic on May 21, 2010, 09:15:33 PM
Oh my god I must have GOOGLY EYES!!

You feel it too.

Craft store...adhesive googly eyes 3 sizes per package.  WHAT A DEAL!

Quote from: Pēleus on May 21, 2010, 09:44:19 PM
Quote from: Burns on May 21, 2010, 04:04:48 PM
Quote from: Pēleus on May 21, 2010, 10:07:28 AM
nice partylite buddha :D

Your wife too?

mother  :roll:

:lulz:

Telarus

I have a whole bunch of those. SWEET!
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

NWC

I can't sleep because I come up with shit like this and then have to make it

http://www.scribd.com/doc/32232091/Ulysses-Poster

I opened the scribd page and I was logged in, even though I don't have an account. Session still open from last time I logged in thanks to bugmenot I think.
PROSECUTORS WILL BE TRANSGRESSICUTED

Cramulus

Quote from: NWC on May 31, 2010, 02:16:17 AM
I can't sleep because I come up with shit like this and then have to make it

http://www.scribd.com/doc/32232091/Ulysses-Poster

I opened the scribd page and I was logged in, even though I don't have an account. Session still open from last time I logged in thanks to bugmenot I think.

:mittens: YES that is wonderful!

BadBeast

"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Nice Beast.

The typography is deliciously horrible (I mean it).

Would you mind saying what program/settings you used to get that thick, crunchy, hole-ridden effect?
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

BadBeast

Paint shop pro, can't remember what font though.
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"

Triple Zero

it grandiously fits with the RFD webpage theme, I love both of them!
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Quote from: BadBeast on July 15, 2010, 12:58:40 AM
Paint shop pro, can't remember what font though.

Thanks.

The font is Arial with faux-bold, I know that much.

But the weird holes and strange aliasing on top of that nightmare is oddly compelling.

When things get so bad in so many different ways, the double negatives become so dense that it implodes within itself into pure awesome.

The NSFW one was great too.

BadBeast

Thanks, I'll see if I can find some more suitably off the wall pics, and label them with some of the totally inappropriate bilge that passes for thought process here, (here, being my brain) and post them here, in an attempt to find some kind of catharsis for my psychic sepsis.
If anyone else appreciates them, it gives me hope that I'm not alone in my reeking septic tank of bad taste, crassness, and warped humour.    :evil:

Quote from: BadBeast on July 16, 2010, 04:29:22 PM
Thanks, I'll see if I can find some more suitably off the wall pics, and label them with some of the totally inappropriate bilge that passes for thought process here, (here, being my brain) and post them here, in an attempt to find some kind of catharsis for my psychic sepsis.
If anyone else appreciates them, it gives me hope that I'm not alone in my reeking septic tank of bad taste, crassness, and warped humour.    :evil:

I mean "bad" according to well established design "rules."  They are quite sensible guidelines but it gets bland as hell when people slavishly adhere to any sort of canned standard.

It's refreshing to see someone experimenting with typography rather than leaving it to the milquetoast default settings.

Most people, and sometimes myself included, have these irrationally conservative ideas about setting type and the HORRORS of affecting legibility in the SLIGHTEST!

OH GAWD, IT'S SLIGHTLY HARDER TO READ!!!1

HOW DARE YOU MAKE AN SOMETHING THAT ISN'T INSTANTANEOUSLY COMPREHENSIBLE!

IF MOSTLY BLIND PEOPLE CAN'T READ IT FROM ACROSS THE STREET, WE'RE DOOOOOOOOOMED!

D O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O M !

Bu🤠ns

The seeds lie in waiting....

Newman's own...

Maybe it's maybalene

Bu🤠ns

Around town...

Golf Club TP dispenser....

Starbucks...

Starbucks bathroom....

Boss' Coffee cup...