Main Menu

POSTERGASM

Started by Cramulus, January 19, 2008, 05:23:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Quote from: Nigel on February 18, 2008, 10:46:53 PM
Quote from: Netaungrot on February 18, 2008, 06:39:56 PM
Quote from: Nigel on February 18, 2008, 06:18:45 PM
My sister says she saw some of your posters in her neighborhood, Cramulus; that means there is a mystery person in Portland.

She didn't happen to see them yesterday, did she?

:ninja:

Day before yesterday, actually; in NE, off Dekum near 15th.

Excellent, that was not my doing.

BUT NAO I KNOA APPROXIMATELY WHERE YUOR SISTAR LIVES!
   \
:troll:
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Epimetheus

Quote from: triple zero on February 18, 2008, 11:07:47 PM
Quote from: Epimetheus on February 18, 2008, 08:39:04 PM
Quote from: triple zero on February 18, 2008, 10:45:18 AM
if you tagged it "postergasm" it should appear within a day or so.

also, epimetheus, be sure to take pics and post them to flickr
Yes of course.
Didn't you discover (in IRC) that they have to be tagged 'postergasm' and 'gasm'?

that's only for links posted to del.icio.us

flickr feeds tagged with <something>gasm get picked up automatically as long as there is at least one item on del.icio.us tagged with gasm and <something>gasm.

does that make sense?

Wait, are you saying in order for my flickr photos to get in the feed, I must have something on del.icio.us?
i.e. No, it doesn't make sense.
POST-SINGULARITY POCKET ORGASM TOAD OF RIGHTEOUSNESS

Cramulus

The GASM Mission Feed picks up stuff on flickr as long as there's already a delicious category for it.

For example--

if there's a picture on flickr tagged "orgasm" it won't get picked up by the mission feed
--unless someone tagged something on del.icio.us with the tags "orgasm", and "gasm"

Epimetheus

Quote from: Professor Cramulus on February 19, 2008, 04:18:06 PM
The GASM Mission Feed picks up stuff on flickr as long as there's already a delicious category for it.

For example--

if there's a picture on flickr tagged "orgasm" it won't get picked up by the mission feed
--unless someone tagged something on del.icio.us with the tags "orgasm", and "gasm"

OHHH, I got it. So if I tag on flickr stuff "postergasm" or "colbertgasm" or something, it will be in the GASMfeed whether I tag those on del.icio.us or not; because other people have tagged those things on del.icio.us already. Yes?

Cramulus

Epimetheus

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Netaungrot on February 19, 2008, 06:12:28 AM
Quote from: Nigel on February 18, 2008, 10:46:53 PM
Quote from: Netaungrot on February 18, 2008, 06:39:56 PM
Quote from: Nigel on February 18, 2008, 06:18:45 PM
My sister says she saw some of your posters in her neighborhood, Cramulus; that means there is a mystery person in Portland.

She didn't happen to see them yesterday, did she?

:ninja:

Day before yesterday, actually; in NE, off Dekum near 15th.

Excellent, that was not my doing.

BUT NAO I KNOA APPROXIMATELY WHERE YUOR SISTAR LIVES!
   \
:troll:

DANGAR!

That is also approximately where my friend Cordelia the Enucleator lives.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

bringdownthesystem

Will the Gasm Feed pick up things from other picture sites such as say...photobucket? Photobucket seems to host pictures and albums more efficiently and you can still add as many tags as you need...it's what I use to host pictures anyways...so is there anyway that I can get the feed to pick those up as well?

Triple Zero

nop, it only picks up flickr and del.icio.us so far.

i'd have fix a lot of code to make it pick up photobucket as well.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

bringdownthesystem

but since you can tag any site with del.icio.us....can't I tag individual photobucket albums, if I make one for postergasm or gasm, or tag certain photobucket photos...using del.icio.us???

Triple Zero

oh yeah sure, but they will show up as links in the GASM Feed and not as thumbnails like the Flickr photos.
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

Triple Zero

btw whoever posted "Matthew's Posters for Postergasm in PDF

This is a collection of some self made posters for POSTERGASM" to del.icio.us did it WRONG, becuase that's just a link to the mihd.net main page, not a mihd.net download link.

EmmaE

Here's my (minor) contribution to POSTERGASM:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/e-e/sets/72157603953372321/

I gotta say, it was this project that inspired me to be active and do something. I really dig it. :)
Understanding requires the risk of insanity.

bringdownthesystem

I did indeed see that, sorry for that I deleted it.

Cramulus

Quote from: EmmaE on February 21, 2008, 01:41:24 AM
Here's my (minor) contribution to POSTERGASM:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/e-e/sets/72157603953372321/

I gotta say, it was this project that inspired me to be active and do something. I really dig it. :)

you just made my day, EmmaE. 
I suspect that goes for a number of us. :mrgreen:

Quote from: bringdownthesystem on February 21, 2008, 03:24:12 AM
I did indeed see that, sorry for that I deleted it.

I saw your posters earlier today and I really dig 'em. If you send me the PDF I'll host it on vex's FTP. (thanx again, Vex!!)
If you'd like, I can also hook you up with a Black Iron Prison Wiki account so you can add it to the wiki.