News:

Attempting to do something

Main Menu

POSTERGASM

Started by Cramulus, January 19, 2008, 05:23:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

That One Guy

Quote from: triple zero on May 31, 2008, 02:23:14 PM
TOG : people have already been doing it, so i suppose templates are out there, you just need to look for them:

http://del.icio.us/search/?fr=del_icio_us&p=%28citationgasm+OR+citationneeded%29&type=all

Sweet - I figured someone had managed doing it. I'll poke around a bit before I go overboard trying to make my own. Thanks!
People of the United States! We are Unitarian Jihad! We can strike without warning. Pockets of reasonableness and harmony will appear as if from nowhere! Nice people will run the government again! There will be coffee and cookies in the Gandhi Room after the revolution.

Arguing with a Unitarian Universalist is like mud wrestling a pig. Pretty soon you realize the pig likes it.

Anch

I just started putting up these little thumb-sized stickers:

They are carrying verious message á la 'I CAN SEE YOU', 'WE KNOW YOU', 'You are being watched', 'You are only numbers to us/them', and so far none of them have been taken down.

help I'm trapped in a online-personality-machine and can't escargh

Verbal Mike

Might I ask where you operate? (PM it to me if you're worried about personal info. It's what I would do.)
Unless stated otherwise, feel free to copy or reproduce any text I post anywhere and any way you like. I will never throw a hissy-fit over it, promise.

Dr. Pataphoros, SpD

I put up a couple today that read:

If you are wondering why there isn't a group
for people like you, it's because you're
not one of us yet.
[/b]

-Padre Pataphoros, Bearer of Nine Names, Custodian of the Gate to the Forward Four, The Man Called Nobody, Philosopher of the Eleventeenth Sphere, The Noisy Ninja, Guardian of the Silver Hammer, Patron of the Perpetual Plan B, The Lord High Slacker, [The Secret Name of Power]

Rev. St. Syn, KSC (Ret.)

Quote from: Dr. Pataphoros, SpD on June 04, 2008, 04:32:39 PM
I put up a couple today that read:

If you are wondering why there isn't a group
for people like you, it's because you're
not one of us yet.
[/b]

:mittens:
Synaptyclypse Generator Publishing Sect, POEE International Resource Center

Cramulus

someone linked me to these...

Reverend Loveshade

Quote from: Professor Cramulus on January 19, 2008, 05:23:11 PM
:pax:

http://www.poee.co.uk/bip/index.php?title=POSTERGASM

We're in the process of reformating our book (damn program doesn't always translate right from one computer to another), and plan to add info on OMGASM to our Operation: Mindfuck page.
"Threats should not be tolerated. They're demeaning, they're violations to human rights and no one deserves them."

-- navkat, 20 June 2007, principiadiscordia.com

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Reverend Uncle BadTouch on June 06, 2008, 05:16:39 AM

We're in the process of reformating our book (damn program doesn't always translate right from one computer to another), and plan to add info on OMGASM to our Operation: Mindfuck page.

You could have asked.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Reverend Loveshade

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on June 06, 2008, 05:25:16 AM

You could have asked.

I've talked to Professor Cramulus about this before, over on http://23ae.com, and was just giving an update.
"Threats should not be tolerated. They're demeaning, they're violations to human rights and no one deserves them."

-- navkat, 20 June 2007, principiadiscordia.com

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Reverend Uncle BadTouch on June 06, 2008, 05:38:57 AM

You could have asked.

I've talked to Professor Cramulus about this before, over on http://23ae.com, and was just giving an update.

Ah.  Carry on.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Professor Cramulus on June 06, 2008, 05:01:07 AM
someone linked me to these...

OH FUCK

My town needs some of these!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cramulus

You could have asked.

just so we're clear here,

ideally OMGASM is out of our hands. It's Kopyleft and public. It now belongs to the Discordian society, and not just the peedy forums. If people want to write about it, they certainly don't need our permission.  :wink:

Triple Zero

Also, telling people off for promoting OMGASM is pretty much the most counterproductive thing you can do the project.

Everything OMGASM is about, basically, is about promoting OMGASM, the GASMs and the GASMGASM.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

mixchd

took this pic from my attic window.  TEH JESUS HUOSE.  Daruko and I plan to put up LOTSA posters here (among a million other places round town) and maybe catch some reactions with binoculars.  there are ALWAYS peoples infront of this place.  lots of events are had there too (sermons and chirstian musics).  so there should be ample viewing opportunities (^_^)b.
Time.... this intangible field we live within.  This thing with no face, but that of moving hands and shuffling numbers.  We don't own it, it owns us.  We're like it's pets, like hamsters in a hamster wheel, running... running... running... The only rest we get is sleep, but then that is interrupted too... by alarms... on clocks... that tell TIME!
=====Koan==============================================================
A CUP OF TEA
Nan-in, a Japanese master during the Meiji era (1868-1912), received a university professor who came to inquire about Zen.
Nan-in served tea. He poured his visitor's cup full, and then kept on pouring.
The professor watched the overflow until he no longer could restrain himself. "It is overfull. No more will go in!"
"Like this cup," Nan-in said, "you are full of your own opinions and speculations. How can I show you Zen unless you first empty your cup?"

Cramulus

AH CRAP I totally forgot I'm supposed to be mailing you cats some posters!

I'll get right on that.