News:

"We don't make the apocalypse, we make the apocalypse better."

Main Menu

POSTERGASM

Started by Cramulus, January 19, 2008, 05:23:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daruko

Quote from: Professor Cramulus on June 06, 2008, 04:24:35 PM
AH CRAP I totally forgot I'm supposed to be mailing you cats some posters!

I'll get right on that.

haha.  thanks cram.

Daruko

Cram, you totally rock!  :jebus:

:mittens: for one of the coolest packages I've ever received in the mail.

Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks

Cramulus

glad you liked it!

I have access to such sweet printers, it's a crime to keep it to myself.  :mrgreen:

I want to see some pix of where you put these things up!

Cramulus

Chloe and I posted these last week

Daruko

some of the posters mixchd and i put up yesterday:

this last one was already there, just thought it was cool

more coming, maybe compiled into a gif or something

Epimetheus

It was already there?
Where do you live?
POST-SINGULARITY POCKET ORGASM TOAD OF RIGHTEOUSNESS

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Daruko on June 15, 2008, 04:36:40 PM
some of the posters mixchd and i put up yesterday:

:mittens:

TGRR,
Is so stealing that.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Daruko

that one was mixchd's idea

Cramulus

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

The picture isn't showing for me. :(
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Daruko

Verbal Mike

Those are awesome. Mind posting them in a way that's not too fast for the human neuron?
Unless stated otherwise, feel free to copy or reproduce any text I post anywhere and any way you like. I will never throw a hissy-fit over it, promise.

Daruko

Quote from: Verbatim on June 16, 2008, 07:04:12 AM
Those are awesome. Mind posting them in a way that's not too fast for the human neuron?

i'll slow down the gif tomorrow.. too many stills to post seperately methinks

Micro Ice

I gotta grab some of these posters and faust. Then go raid our city!
Let me Go, Gravity, Whats On My Shoulder?, Little by Little I Feel a Bit Better.

mixchd

that was fun!  we have other areas and leftover posters we still hafta put up (^_^)

a cop actually drove past and saw Daruko putting the himeobs over that bottom part of the neighborhood watch sign.  didn't circle around or anything.  he was scared of the himeobs
Time.... this intangible field we live within.  This thing with no face, but that of moving hands and shuffling numbers.  We don't own it, it owns us.  We're like it's pets, like hamsters in a hamster wheel, running... running... running... The only rest we get is sleep, but then that is interrupted too... by alarms... on clocks... that tell TIME!
=====Koan==============================================================
A CUP OF TEA
Nan-in, a Japanese master during the Meiji era (1868-1912), received a university professor who came to inquire about Zen.
Nan-in served tea. He poured his visitor's cup full, and then kept on pouring.
The professor watched the overflow until he no longer could restrain himself. "It is overfull. No more will go in!"
"Like this cup," Nan-in said, "you are full of your own opinions and speculations. How can I show you Zen unless you first empty your cup?"