News:

It's funny how the position for boot-licking is so close to the one used for curb-stomping.

Main Menu

POSTERGASM

Started by Cramulus, January 19, 2008, 05:23:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Voodoo

Mmmm.  I don't give legal advice.

I don't see how they could fine you for putting up anything, unless they fine people for putting up lost dog posters.  Its an "open forum"...

added:

keep in mind that if they CAN fine you for putting anything up, then they will.

Rev. St. Syn, KSC (Ret.)

Quote from: Professor Cramulus on June 09, 2008, 09:08:20 PM
glad you liked it!

I have access to such sweet printers, it's a crime to keep it to myself.  :mrgreen:

I want to see some pix of where you put these things up!

OFUK. Cram, if you can sweetly print MOAR I can pay for post and packing.
Synaptyclypse Generator Publishing Sect, POEE International Resource Center

Bu🤠ns

http://www.mediafire.com/?kkmzzj9zekh
Page 1
Page 2

Here is a 33-up label template for adobe acrobat.  (8.5x11 i'm not sure how labels are set up in A4) The template is filled in but if one wants to change the memes just edit the text fields. the first page will allow for multiple memes and the second page will just repeat one text field over the entire sheet of paper. (aka return addresses)

the formatting of the labels is center, arial black.  if you want to change the formatting just right-click the text field with the ADVANCED EDITING TOOL (looks like a black arrow can be found under view -> toolbars) and select Properties. the options are in there. However adobe reader will allow you to edit the texts and print them, but you can't save them.  so go get the full version of adobe acrobat.

i printed out Net's full page labels on clear labels (rather than the white ones) and find that they are a bit more versatile as they blend in with the background better (think windows, posters) than the white ones and tend to be a bit more weather resisitant. 

Cainad (dec.)

Nice job, Burns. I was hoping someone would come out with them in this format.

Bu🤠ns

NP, i was actually hoping someone could help find a permanant home for these pdfs since mediafire deletes the files after a certain period of time.

Verbal Mike

cwyohba?
I'm at work but I'm not the only one with access there. I think vex posted the logon details somewhere here once, too.
Unless stated otherwise, feel free to copy or reproduce any text I post anywhere and any way you like. I will never throw a hissy-fit over it, promise.

Cramulus

Bu🤠ns

sweeeeeet .... thanks!

Gundam Agriculture

This poster has gotta be the work of some rogue Discordian (is there any other type of Discordian?):

http://failblog.files.wordpress.com/2008/08/fail-owned-drinking-fail.jpg
"The Agriculture Ministry is not in charge of Gundam."
- ministry official Tsutomu Shimomura

Messier Undertree

Am I the only one who finds that putting a tex on imaeg makes the imaeg less funny?

Cramulus

No, but you're ahead of your time. Give it two years and everybody will agree with you. Then give it another two years and they'll be funny again.

just guessing

Golden Applesauce

Just wanted to add that if you're at a college campus or other region that requires that flyers be approved before posting, you can take down a poster that's expired, scan it, edit the "Posting Approved until" date, and just print that onto every flyer.  They tend to stay up a bit longer that way.
Q: How regularly do you hire 8th graders?
A: We have hired a number of FORMER 8th graders.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Davedim on August 14, 2008, 02:47:31 PM
Am I the only one who finds that putting a tex on imaeg makes the imaeg less funny?

Depends on the text and the image.

for instance, the classic and endlessly funny:

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Cramulus