News:

Also, i dont think discordia attracts any more sociopaths than say, atheism or satanism.

Main Menu

POSTERGASM

Started by Cramulus, January 19, 2008, 05:23:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triple Zero

I saw one on the German autobahn last year, I was like "whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?"
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

MMIX

Quote from: Triple Zero on September 04, 2009, 09:36:53 AM
I saw one on the German autobahn last year, I was like "whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?"

Yeah I nearly drove off the road when I saw one - these fucking things are Dangerous . . . damn Bulgarians and their fucking FFSs

NB y'all realise that this means Eurospags have been blessed with Lady Eris's presence . . .
"The ultimate hidden truth of the world is that it is something we make and could just as easily make differently" David Graeber

Telarus

The task administered to the dead salmon in the fMRI machine involved completing an open-ended
mentalizing task. The deceased salmon was shown a series of photographs depicting human
individuals in social situations with a specified emotional valence. The salmon was
asked to determine what emotion the individual in the photo must have been
experiencing.

http://prefrontal.org/files/posters/Bennett-Salmon-2009.pdf

For added lulz, this is a real, documented scientific case study (designed to point out the uncertainty in our minds/tools, probably).

The point is, go look at it, it is MADE OF AWESOME. Now go POST IT EVERYWHERE.

(...on second thought, anyone want to shoop some erisiana on it first and re-host it? It deserves to be a genuine piece Discordian artifact.)

Then GO POST IT EVERYWHERE.
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Golden Applesauce

Quote from: vexati0n on October 24, 2008, 11:23:20 PM

pdf link

Quote and BUMP.

Vex, what did you post, because the link is borked now?  I remember it was good, but not what it was.
Q: How regularly do you hire 8th graders?
A: We have hired a number of FORMER 8th graders.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Telarus on September 22, 2009, 08:16:12 AM
The task administered to the dead salmon in the fMRI machine involved completing an open-ended
mentalizing task. The deceased salmon was shown a series of photographs depicting human
individuals in social situations with a specified emotional valence. The salmon was
experiencing.

For added lulz, this is a real, documented scientific case study (designed to point out the uncertainty in our minds/tools, probably).

(...on second thought, anyone want to shoop some erisiana on it first and re-host it? It deserves to be a genuine piece Discordian artifact.)

Holy crap, that's one of my favorite things I've ever seen!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Nast

experiencing.

:lulz:

*gasp*

Amazing!
"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."

Golden Applesauce

experiencing.

It's just a reminder (albeit an extremely eloquent one) than you can't generate statistically significant information with a sample size of 1.  Good to know, but I don't see how it's a big deal?  We knew that already, right?

Then again, this is a country where a certain breakfast cereal, which shall go nameless, makes the claim that eating it during breakfast gives greater powers of concentration, even referring to it in commercials as a "focusizer" which is apparently a school supply of some kind.  They even have a scientific study with a control to back it up!  Unfortunately, the control was a group of children who did not eat breakfast at all.

God damn, but we need to start teaching the scientific method in elementary school.
Q: How regularly do you hire 8th graders?
A: We have hired a number of FORMER 8th graders.

Telarus

Autumn posted this on Facebook: Cram got POSTERGASM on Urban Prankster:

http://urbanprankster.com/2009/12/security-notice/?awesm=fbshare.me_MIwq
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Cramulus

can we get the TwitterGASM cabal to RE-TWEET ME BACK?

Triple Zero

OK I RTed WHAT IASON TWEETED IS THAT GOOD?
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Rococo Modem Basilisk

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

Cain

Rococo Modem Basilisk

http://namcub.accela-labs.com/stories/safety.zip

I went through and made a lot of memebomb safety-style posters. All except two have the anon icon, because it's suitably surreal (and probably will not be recognizable or linkable as out of context until after people have read the poster).

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

Doktor Howl

Fucking glossy sticker paper.   :argh!:  Works great IRL, not so much on camera.
Molon Lube

Cramulus

duuuuude, those are cool!