News:

Endorsement:  I am not convinced you even understand my concepts of moral relativity, so perhaps it would be best for you not to approach them.

Main Menu

What is this exactly?

Started by Tezza, January 20, 2008, 09:30:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hooplala

It might be me, by proxy.

In April I was in Cuba and was talking about Discordianism and whatnot to two women from England.  They were very keen on the ideas, and took quite a few pope cards home with them, and few tracts.  I told them they should "spread the word", but never thought of it again.

Also, as some further proof, we all had a good laugh about the concept of 2012 while I was reading their cards for them.

So . . . ?
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Jasper

Hah.  Well done.  If only they'd attend the forums they plugged...

hooplala

That's the only thing that makes me wonder . . . I did tell them my name on here, but I've heard nowt so far.

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
— Walt Whitman

East Coast Hustle

Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

hooplala

"Do I contradict myself?
— Walt Whitman

Bharlion

If you come down to Mexico and hang out at the temple of the snake on the 12/22/2012. Fuck new years day the party is there. The party at the end of the world. The one party to RULE them ALL.
Okay, why not. Didn't want to die alone anyways.

barumunk

"For it is with the mysteries of our religion, as with wholesome pills for the sick, which swallowed whole, have the virtue to cure; but chewed, are for the most part cast up again without effect." Thomas Hobbes

I was always taught to chew everything before i swallow.

Cain

Quote from: Bharlion on January 24, 2008, 03:33:17 AM
If you come down to Mexico and hang out at the temple of the snake on the 12/22/2012. Fuck new years day the party is there. The party at the end of the world. The one party to RULE them ALL.

I might actually be inclined to do that, if I have no pressing engagements around that time.

At the very worst, I get to make fun of New Ager's who thought the world was going to end.  At best, I get front row seats to the event itself.  I believe they call that 'win-win'.

East Coast Hustle

and either way, I bet it'll be a hell of a party.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Bharlion

It is going to be amazing. We will witness what happens once every aeon. And something that is memorable, the shadow of the snake climbing down the stairwell of the Temple. I mean, to be there in that space and time. So specific, the shadow dance happens on the 22 of every year but that year it will be very special as it marks the end of the fourth sun.

Imagine it.

I am going to do everything in my power to be there. Somedays, it is the only thing that keeps me going.

Chichen Itzu. 12/22/2012. Be there or beware.
Okay, why not. Didn't want to die alone anyways.

Cramulus

You're right, it's gonna be the biggest party since the world was going to end in 1999.

srsly though, if I'm in a position in 2012 to go to some mayan ruins for new years, you better believe that's where I'll be.

Cain

True, its gonna be a hell of a party.  Plus, the Terrence McKenna crowd will be there, so you can be certain you will score some good shit.

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: Cain on January 25, 2008, 03:12:44 PM
True, its gonna be a hell of a party.  Plus, ECH will be there, so you can be certain you will score some good shit.

fixed.

DarkStar

Freedom should never be taken for granted.  When you give yours away, you give mine.  Fuck you.

hooplala

If I'da known it was gonna be this kinda party, I'da stuck my dick in the mashed potatos!

"Do I contradict myself?
— Walt Whitman