Main Menu

OrgoneGASM

Started by Bebek Sincap Ratatosk, January 24, 2008, 06:20:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

http://www.metatech.org/cloudbuster_&_orgone_generator.html
http://www.orgonelab.org/sobuildaclb.htm
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cloudbuster

Dr. Wilhelm Reich, of FDA book Burning fame, had lots to say about Orgone. In poking around I came across several sites dealing with modern implementations of one of Dr. Reich's experiements... Cloudbusting (now also Chembusting for those evil chemtrails) complete with HOW-TO directions.

My cabal has been toying with this for some time, but here's our current idea (if this could be duplicated across several states/countries, maybe it would bring more LULZ). This GASM would best be implemented in the spring when the public are out enjoying the weather.

1. Build two or three 'cloudbusters'
2. Set up the Cabal with props and costumes. Needed: Scientists and Assistants, Journalist and Photographer, Men In Black
3. Set up the Cloudbuster in a local public park, complete with scientists making observations and assistants scribbling notes on clipboards (maybe asking random people to be independent observers).
4. Make sure the reporter gets interviews with the observers. Maybe they can secure an address or at least email address for the poor sod.
5. After a couple hours, have a dark car, with men in black suits show up and talk seriously to the 'scientists'.
6. The scientists quickly pack up and leave, looking quite nervous.

That alone should be good for the LULZ, for maor barstool psychology... have the reporter show up at the home address (if they got one) and beg them to hold onto a film canister. Next day have one of the MiB show up and politely ask for said canister.

Or any variation thereof.

Further, there are at least two online groups that are bonkers about these things, using them to bust clouds, bring rain, get rid of chem trails and shoot down the Evil UFO's (but not the friendly ones). Photos from a 'major experiment in several cities' ought to prick their interest, no?

Thoughts?
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

Random Probability

I've got an Orgone Accumulator
It makes me feel greater
I'll see you sometime later
When I'm through with my Accumulator

It's no social integrator
It's a one man isolator
It's a back brain stimulator
It's a cerebral vibrator

Those energy stimulators
Turn your eyeballs into crators
But an Orgone Accumulator
Is a superman creator

It's no social integrator
It's a one man isolator
It's a back brain stimulator
It's a cerebral vibrator

I've got an Orgone Accumulator
And it makes me feel grater
I'll see you sometime later
When I'm through with my Accumulator

LMNO

Big ups for the Hawkwind reference.

Also, that sound great.  The most important thing is to get the MIBs to look Real, and not some freaks in black suits.

Finding clean-cut people willing to GASM can be difficult.

Cramulus

I think this is a hilarious idea---

but in vizualizing this project, I think one of the big problems is getting people to actually notice. It's notoriously hard to get people to notice to things going on in public, and it's even harder to get them to react in a way other than going "oh" and then going back into the machine.

Also, this seems like a lot of effort to really mindfuck one or two people. Dont get me wrong - iIf you get the right person, he'll FREAK THE FUCK OUT about it. But it seems quite labor intensive.

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Quote from: LMNO on January 24, 2008, 07:43:26 PM

Also, that sound great.  The most important thing is to get the MIBs to look Real, and not some freaks in black suits.

I have two Cabal members, both built like football players and both clean cut. One is a manager at a fast food restaurant and the other manages a strip club. Both have nice black suits and both have larped with most of the other people that will be involved for ... somewhere in the neighborhood of 10 years. So we should be able to pull of the acting bit... but there are some obvious problems.

Quote from: Professor Cramulus on January 24, 2008, 08:08:02 PM
I think this is a hilarious idea---

but in vizualizing this project, I think one of the big problems is getting people to actually notice. It's notoriously hard to get people to notice to things going on in public, and it's even harder to get them to react in a way other than going "oh" and then going back into the machine.

Also, this seems like a lot of effort to really mindfuck one or two people. Dont get me wrong - iIf you get the right person, he'll FREAK THE FUCK OUT about it. But it seems quite labor intensive.

And here are some of the problems.

I have found through SCA experience that a single person actively engaging the public (as assistants might or as the 'reporter' might) should at least gather a small crowd. I think we'll probably do a lot of staring into the sky and scribbling notes, often pointing and discussing 'observations'... I'd like to see if maybe people would start seeing some things. For example, cloudbusters are supposed to be able to blow holes into clouds or draw clouds, depneding on the configuration. Chem trails are also supposed to be affected, both of these over a period of time, not quickly. Getting random people to act as a 'sanity check' for us or  as 'independent observers' might draw a crowd and might even encourage some visuals.

In a perfect world, this experiment would draw a number of addresses (or email or whatever) which we could further exploit, rather than a single person. Of course, that would depend on the quantity of passersby.

I also think that the 'observations' and photographs of the event (particularly if we could have it in a number of locations), could be turned into a larger OMF on the adherents of Cloudbusters. For example, the list of mailing lists here: hxxp://www.orgone.org/orgonoml00.htm

Or this great fellows  video: hxxp://www.livevideo.com/video/ConspiracyCentral/D317883A716149AD947D0D34A701D286/wilhelm-reich-cloudbuster.aspx

And of course, we could take this as a first step and expand into more important matters like this from one of the main Cloudbuster sites:

NEW! The Tower Buster! Negative mind-controlling energies sent from cell phone towers can be reduced with Don' s new Tower Buster! Don believes making Tower Busters is currently more important than making Chembusters!

I think we could take these guys for a long ride down an eldrich winding road...

Or, the Cloudbusters would actually work and we'd have all sorts of recorded data in some reproducible format. I mean, just to keep an open mind. LOL ;-)

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Besides, with things that look like this, I'm less worried about drawing a crowd and more worried about Homeland Security. ;-)

http://www.orgonelab.org/graphics/OropAZ1989/IcarusLG.jpg

Random Probability

Quote from: LMNO on January 24, 2008, 07:43:26 PM

I have Space Ritual on vinyl, along with the three-disc picture disc anthology complete with the "Unofficial History" of Hawkwind.

More on topic, on the way in to work this morning I spoted a county truck with the words "air quality" on the door, and whilst wondering wtf they were all about I thought of something to do that would confuse people.

Make a fake magnetic sign with your local "air quality" group on the side.  Be sure to include the words "air quality" for lulz.  Then get a friend, a couple broomsticks, a few yards of gauzy material to string between them, then make yourself a nuissance in a public place.  If anyone questions you, tell them you're with Air Quality and you have to filter the ambient air in that area.  For bonus points, go with respirators and hazmat suits if you can rig something up.

LMNO

Rat, are you actually going to build a real cloudbuster?

Wouldn't it be weird if it worked?

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Quote from: LMNO on January 25, 2008, 03:02:30 PM
Rat, are you actually going to build a real cloudbuster?

Wouldn't it be weird if it worked?

I am going to build a real cloudbuster and hope to encourage other cabals to do the same. I think it would be most awesome if it worked and quite appropriate for Discordians to find evidence supporting old man Reich (maybe it will get him out of Hell and away from De Sade). I don't personally think its likely, but what kind of skeptic would I be, if I weren't open to the possibility? ;-)

bringdownthesystem

I believe in chem trails...I know fairly strongly they are really happening...conspiracy and all that...but CLOUD BUSTERS? Their talking about "chi" energy on there...wow.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

bringdownthesystem

Cool, thanks for those links...I have some "projects" in mind... People outside my cell better be ready for some MFing